Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who are your 2023 Coon of the year Winner: Coon Cops who killed Tyre Nichols

Avoided this thread like the plague
@TTBF coward, can't finish what you started? Now niggas KNOW exactly what you are

A coon ✅
A hater ✅
A coward ✅

You arrogant piece of shit. I dare you to tell another poster to "shut up"

Shut up bro.
You ain't got no bars. Shut the hell up.
Lol at you niggas checking for ice spice, cardi b and nem pen.

Shut up.
Shut the fuck up and just hold the L nigga goddamn.

Last edited:
Nigga really ain’t even gon try to fight back, huh?
I mean... there's conversation that should be had about tethers. They're cowards by default. They throw rocks then hide their hands. They like to weasel out of the shit they say. They're not held to the standards of INTEGRITY that brothers from the soil hold each other to. There's no concept of a "real nigga" where some of these dudes are from (despite how flawed that concept may be, its still a thing)

I didnt expect a nigga who shamelessly submits to white skin to have any fight in him. There's no correlation between cooning and fighting back. That's an oxymoron

You can find @TTBF being over-opinionated in the nba thread

If he can finally manage to leave me tf alone its over

giphy.gif

Nah. He posted this in the lounge yesterday lol

prince-window.gif

To recap:

The white worshiping Canadian slithered out of the beef he instigated because he understands going back and forth with me is bad for his mental health. He KNOWS that

Hopefully this humbles him and he won't be so antagonistic towards the board. Because the next time he jumps bad with someone all they have to do is bring this thread up.

Its over. Another abw head on my mantle

Screenshot_20231124_102222_AI Arta.jpg

Back