Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Are Other Celebs...

Stan Lee's death hit me hard but I wasn't on some boo hoo world is ending type thing. As a comic book nerd homie basically wrote my childhood.

If Obama pass I would feel away about it. Dude inspired millions of black people that alone would make me feel away if and when he pass

Biggie when he got murdered I was upset man. I was a Biggie Stan so when I found out he was gone I was pissed. I legit hated all things deathrow and Suge

Nas....if he passed I would roll a blunt and smoke to his music for a day or two. Wouldn't be on some boo hoo shit and crying though.

Besides that I wouldn't feel no way about none of these stars passing. Hope they live a long prosperous life but it would be just another day if they passed

Bro this is like your old ass being upset about cab Calloway dying since he shaped your transition to adulthood

Would never happen with young or old me. I ain't knocking none yall feelings. That shit just read funny is all.

Randy Moss might be the coolest celeb I ever met. Dude lived here in Charlotte and he just be in the little restaurant chilling like he's not besides Rice the greatest WR in history. Bruh is humble and country AF extremely cool and nice brother.

Lol I don’t think it’s possible to be stuck up when you as country as he is

Good question.

I'm not sure.
I think it depends on the circumstances.

Only reason Kobe's passing fucked with me was he had his kid with him. He loved his daughter and all them pics reminded me of me and my own daughter. Also while I hated some of his moves I respected others. I felt a few steps behind him an we would cross paths because of our circles were connected.

And the fact he wanted to be greatest among the greats...Gotta respect that.

But I think I would be cool if his daughter wasn't with him.

Good question.

I'm not sure.
I think it depends on the circumstances.

Only reason Kobe's passing fucked with me was he had his kid with him. He loved his daughter and all them pics reminded me of me and my own daughter. Also while I hated some of his moves I respected others. I felt a few steps behind him an we would cross paths because of our circles were connected.

And the fact he wanted to be greatest among the greats...Gotta respect that.

But I think I would be cool if his daughter wasn't with him.

Yea the kid part fucked me up

Hmm only person i can think of is Stone cold, huge wrestling fan and hes my favorite wrestler of all time, actually met him had a small convo wit him years ago and everything he was real cool,but i agree wit the poster that said it depends on the circumstances as well, which is why kobes made me feel awful

None of the celeb deaths that hit me I didnt think would hit me til they happened.
Jay and bey are ones I know off top gon have me fucked up, but if they lived their full lives it wont be as bad to me.

None. All I can say about any celebrity I liked death is "damn that's fucked up" but outside of that shit ain't going to bother me at all. I'm just not that type of person.

This.

I don't know them people personally. It's different if I know them, interacted with them, maybe they've been by the crib or something like that and we was cool on that level or if they were family. If that was the case I'mma be fucked up 'cause they were a real part of my life.

Barring that, "Damn... That's fucked up." is about all you're gonna get outta me.

If I ended up in a terrible situation, could I just call on these celebs for help? No. But I can call on friends and family. A lot of people put these celebs on a pedestal but don't even know them. Yeah, the work they do might be inspiring and great but I do not know them. There is no connection. They are just famous strangers. I dont trust strangers. Maybe it is people's up bringing? If they are not surrounded by good influences, they may try to find that influence from people on tv. But if that celeb helped someone indirectly out of a dark place, who am I to knock people for the way they mourn or celebrate these celebs.

I think it's the way you leave,with Kobe it was sudden and sad cause he was with his daughter. That's the part that hurt the most I grew up watching him though. Sudden deaths hit harder than say a person battling cancer.

Hell I was hurt when pimp c passed folks was calling and checking on me and shit. I couldn't believe it.

It's just all sad they say God don't make mistakes but I sure question the ones close to me that have gone to soon. But then I feel like they served their purpose and got called to glory to better things.

Back