Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong?

Who’s in the wrong?

• Total voters
Sadly the store is at fault.

the patrons handled it piss poorly though. Make me sad that it’s a black couple doing this also.

the workers should’ve had someone posted at the door, letting people know they are closed or either lock the door when they are closed.

it sucksdealing with the general public, but it’s part of their job description

I got that same Prince shirt

Anyway, the customers wrong af. The closing time ain't the time the last order getting placed but rather everyone getting kicked out and the doors lock.

Buddy doing way too much. That's creatine rage and you can't tell me no different

Are we talking about this nigga coming in one minute before closing...or acting like an idiot and threatening a kid? Cuz I have two different answers. Lol. I'll say this: I TRY not to walk into places the last 5 minutes before closing. But if Im dying for a sammich at 8:59 and the place closes at 9, they're out of luck. They're gonna have to make my shit.

And I've been the person behind the counter with a nigga walking in last minute. I just used too cuss that nigga out in my head and then smile and handle business.

Last edited:
Are we talking about this nigga coming in one minute before closing...or acting like an idiot and threatening a kid? Cuz I have two different answers. Lol. I'll say this: I TRY not to walk into places the last 5 minutes before closing. But if Im dying for a sammich at 8:59 and the place closes at 9, they're out of luck. They're gonna have to make my shit.

And I've been the person behind the counter with a nigga walking in last minute. I just used too cuss that nigga out in my head and then smile and handle business.

literally was about to type the exact same thing

store hours are for when the store is open to customers.......the closing time isn't when the workers are the supposed to leave, it's for when you serve the last customer

then u lock the doors and do whatever u need to shut down AFTER the last customer is out of ur store

now the caveat to this is as a customer u still responsible for having common sense

why go to a food place at the last minute knowing mofos is washing shit and turning equipment off

but u want to come in and order an 8-piece family meal

and as far as cuzzo in the O/P, he wrong getting hype with some kids just trying to work their job

he wouldn't talk to no grown ass man of the same size like that knowing he could get his ass whooped over a smoothie

literally was about to type the exact same thing

store hours are for when the store is open to customers.......the closing time isn't when the workers are the supposed to leave, it's for when you serve the last customer

then u lock the doors and do whatever u need to shut down AFTER the last customer is out of ur store

now the caveat to this is as a customer u still responsible for having common sense

why go to a food place at the last minute knowing mofos is washing shit and turning equipment off

but u want to come in and order an 8-piece family meal

and as far as cuzzo in the O/P, he wrong getting hype with some kids just trying to work their job

he wouldn't talk to no grown ass man of the same size like that knowing he could get his ass whooped over a smoothie

The only problem with the bold is if you keep the doors open til the last person leaves then people will continue to come in because they're gonna assume you're still open when they see people in. So at some point there has to be a cutoff time on when customers are allowed to come in expecting service.

The only problem with the bold is if you keep the doors open til the last person leaves then people will continue to come in because they're gonna assume you're still open when they see people in. So at some point there has to be a cutoff time on when customers are allowed to come in expecting service.

yeah the cutoff is the store closing hours on the sign

that's why u have an employee stand there to lock the doors at closing time

any customers coming after that gotta be reasonable and understand common sense

dudes like in the O/P look goofy

And some owners tell employees to lock the doors 5 minutes before closing. The employee doesn't really have my say in the matter. And in some counties, you can't lock a business while there are still customer's inside without posting an employee by the door with a key, because it's viewed as a fire hazard.

Lots of different factors.

Ima say this.

Of course if a store business hours is 9am to 9pm and I walk in at 8:58 they should serve me. But I will say its unwritten rules when it comes to the food industry on shit like that and EVERYBODY knows.

If its like walgreens or walmart oh well. But food places, I will never

Them smoothies must be FIIIYAH to be raging over like that. Foh. Its them stupid azzz customers fault.

Next time get there at an earlier time. Food establishments need time to put up their food, prep, and clean. He knows what time they close. So for him/her to act dumbfounded like they just discovering this....makes them look stupid af.

Back