Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who’s in the wrong? DJ Vlad for asking the questions or the people that answer the questions?

5th Letter

Mod Squad
Lately there has been a lot of talk about Vlad and his interview tactics. Some would say to stop incriminating themselves while others feel like Vlad is wrong for asking the questions he does.

No one is ever forced to answer, in fact some have flat out refused to answer shit. But these dudes out here want to speak on shit for cred points, so that's what they're gonna do. Doesn't matter if it's Vlad or not, some niggas just got loose lips like that and no matter who's interviewing them, they're just gonna tell on themselves.

Last edited:
I think the issue is the comfort people have speaking in street shit to white people but give black dudes bass in the voice. What makes white people easier to talk to? And our brother looked at with suspicion?

This is bigger than glad

Vlad is DEFINITELY not at fault. It is his job to ask the questions people want to know. If you portray yourself to be a gangsta and someone asks you a question about it, it is your responsibility to be accountable for what you say. Dudes go on VladTV and brag about shooting people and killing them and then act surprised when the feds show up. Why would you admit to that in an interview millions of people are watching ? They dont even dry snitch anymore they're flat out bragging. Vlad has never been about wanting to see rappers go to jail or die.

Same thing applies for Charlemagne too, people get mad and run up on him about the stupid shit they did that he asked them about SMMFH. At what point do we hold rappers accountable for the dumbass shit they say and do ? SMMFH
People want to be street legends who are about that life and can roll without bodyguards because they get gully in the streets.

I think the issue is the comfort people have speaking in street shit to white people but give black dudes bass in the voice. What makes white people easier to talk to? And our brother looked at with suspicion?

This is bigger than glad

You know the answer don't let your pride in black people stop you from recognizing what you already know but don't like about the answer.

Perfect example is this video. G Herbo on live with all his jewelry on with his homie bragging, on all the bitcoin he ran through and how the FEDs aint seize it. And hes making it seem like they couldnt take it. Most amazing part is hes talking like he beat the case, while he was shitting on Omi. Then they start showing off cars and diamonds like the FEDs arnt watching. Now if they double back and take all the cars jewlery, computers, smart phones, he dont got access to his bitcoin anymore, he gunna say niggas snitched on him.

Last edited:

This is bigger than glad

My psychology lecturer put me to the side after my 1st lecture and schooled me on this... Blacks folks don't find it comfortable to tell all to their own people, especially to a man.

Sad shit.

Fuck Vlad. Yall love to defend predatory tactics. That stays being a pattern here.

A mfer should be smart enough to not get preyed on. Yes. Facts. These mfers that incriminate themselves are stupid.

That doesnt mean the mfer using predatory interview tactics should get a pass though.

That being said, some of these rappers are so hungry for clout, that theyll read of the list of all the crimes they ever committed in front of a rolling camera. Shits stupid. They gotta do better.

So in short, fuck Vlad using predatory ass interview tactics. And i dont wanna say fuck the rappers that fall for them, so ill keep it politically correct and say the rappers that fall for them need to do better.

LMAO @ "They use his(Vlad's) information"

Nah, nigga it's the MF that can't keep his mouth shut information.

Cops, Feds, whoever, can't use a Vlad vid if YOU KEEP YOUR FUCK'N MOUTH SHUT.

SMH. Stupid MF'ers.
We can make rappers accountable for their actions which is fair but y’all keep deflecting any accountability from Vlad that’s a double standard.

Back