Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pysch 101

This is a video of a baby karen being deceptive and dangerous, no different than Carolyn Bryant

White supremacists see how WICKED they are from from birth so their knee-jerk reaction is to deflect to a black man and the klan runs with it. He even tagged LeBron to make sure the focus is on him now. It's not like LeBron's career is built off flopping, it's really a reach to associate him with that, but anything to take the focus off their own Evil ways

Aaaaand the klan continues to deflect their ugliness to lebron/black people

If not black people, they deflect to "the left". They have to make it the enemy's fault every time. Accountability is not an option. "Thanks Obama" shit

Follow me...

Screenshot_20240411_124051_X.jpg

Screenshot_20240411_124059_X.jpg

These are your fucking allies black people

These are folk the niggas of ABW crash out over and attack me over for 7 years to lowkey side with. Cuz y'all are pushing 40 and still believing the myth of good white folks. You got VIBE in the OJ thread playing his part for his side. And I'm sure that Mike will too. The lady B_A too, who once trolled this very thread

We have very very few real allies. Stop making people like Disanthrope Tariq Nasheed and Stringer Bell the bad guy

Take a look at your white liberals, niggas

Back