Welcome To aBlackWeb

White people are just... they're just deceptive by nature and they can't help but project

So I'm listening to a sports podcast on YT and this cracker who doesn't really say a lot of racist shit asked why did they change the name of the Washington Redskins but they didn't change the Atlanta Braves and Kansas City Chiefs, basically saying it's hypocrisy to change one and not the others...but he wasn't advocating that the Braves/Chiefs name be changed he was saying the Redskins shouldn't have been changed

I said in the chat... "Eric do Redskins sound the same as Braves and Chiefs to you?"

He said "well i guess Braves isn't offensive but still..". The "but still" means im a piece of shit with no respect for non whites

He's so white and ignorant he didn't bother think about the actual words, just the fact that if Atlanta and Kansas City weren't offended then Washington shouldn't have been either, fuck what the actual words represent. He can't understand that Redskins is offensive, opposed to Braves/Chiefs which is Honorable. And never mind the fact that they were genocided by his people

That doesn't matter to him. He just sees it all as something to mock and he lost the ability to mock in Washington

Back