Welcome To aBlackWeb

I agree with that stance more, but again during the 2020 protests, there were white people going to jail over those protests. Have you gone to jail taking a stance over any black cause?
If you recall the modern day cop killing a nigga on camera shit started in 2009 in Oakland with Oscar Grant. I've been protesting since then. I know what pepper spray feels like. Yes there's always plenty of non black people out there, creating strength in numbers... but again my standards for alliance are much higher. Change needs to happen and i'm not handing participation trophies out until then

If you recall the modern day cop killing a nigga on camera shit started in 2009 in Oakland with Oscar Grant. I've been protesting since then. I know what pepper spray feels like. Yes there's always plenty of non black people out there, creating strength in numbers... but again my standards for alliance are much higher. Change needs to happen and i'm not handing participation trophies out until then

Bruh, I think you're talking about something different. Ally just means the person stands with you.

You ever play a team sport? Imagine making a comment like "Unless we win the championship, I don't have any teammates." That doesn't make sense. That's basically the same argument you're making now.

Shout out JOHN BROWN

Ain't no more John Browns.. that's all im saying. And I'm not saying we want or need a or are asking for a John Brown today. I'm saying none of these so called allies are willing to risk their comfort for actual change. Lip service has only gotten us so far

That's why I amended my stance to there are no tangible allies of consequence. And that's the best you're gonna get from me

I mean... look. I wouldn't be opposed is all I'm saying.

North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
ncat.edu
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is a public, coeducational, historically black, research university located in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States. It is a constituent institution of the University of North Carolina, one of the oldest public universities in the United States. Founded by act of the North Carolina General Assembly, on March 9, 1891, as the Agricultural and Mechanical College for the Colored Race, it is the second college established under the provisions of the Morrill Land-Grant Acts, and first for people of color in the state of North Carolina. Initially, the college offered instruction in Agriculture, English, Horticulture, and Mathematics. In 1967, the college was designated a Regional University by the North Carolina General Assembly and renamed "North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University.

What is a white man doing on a black campus with guns, bombs , machete & holy water ?
Keep your head on a swivel people

March 26/ 2023

Last edited:
another antiblack microaggression from the bidens. They're good for those

Iowa should decline

LSU should decline if iowa doesn't but they wont.

Angel shouldn't go if iowa is there.

Again Jemele soft shoes for the democrat. Cusses out the republican but soft spoken to the democrat showing the exact. same. anti blackness towards a black woman

That's ok, come 2024, yall plantation dwellers are gonna get tired of pretending democrats are the "good" whites and realize once and for all.... both sides are anti black

Again Jemele soft shoes for the democrat. Cusses out the republican but soft spoken to the democrat showing the exact. same. anti blackness towards a black woman

That's ok, come 2024, yall plantation dwellers are gonna get tired of pretending democrats are the "good" whites and realize once and for all.... both sides are anti black

They are all the same on both sides

North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
ncat.edu
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is a public, coeducational, historically black, research university located in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States. It is a constituent institution of the University of North Carolina, one of the oldest public universities in the United States. Founded by act of the North Carolina General Assembly, on March 9, 1891, as the Agricultural and Mechanical College for the Colored Race, it is the second college established under the provisions of the Morrill Land-Grant Acts, and first for people of color in the state of North Carolina. Initially, the college offered instruction in Agriculture, English, Horticulture, and Mathematics. In 1967, the college was designated a Regional University by the North Carolina General Assembly and renamed "North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University.

What is a white man doing on a black campus with guns, bombs , machete & holy water ?
Keep your head on a swivel people

March 26/ 2023

He explains himself 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
Back