Welcome To aBlackWeb

You're a white woman's boy

A fact.

Stop derailing this thread

How about you contribute by posting some of your blood relatives
Rich coming from someone that gave that post a Feelings reaction 12 hours ago but just now replied. You could have left it at that but you obviously want my attention.

No need to drag this out to its obvious conclusion of me being mixed and you being a fraud that ran away for a year when you were exposed.

Rich coming from someone that gave that post a Feelings reaction 12 hours ago but just now replied. You could have left it at that but you obviously want my attention.

No need to drag this out to its obvious conclusion of me being mixed and you being a fraud that ran away for a year when you were exposed.
Faggot ass white boy stop derailing this thread with your obsession with me. This is not the place

You have literal white supremacists blood relatives you don't give any smoke to, right? Right.... why don't you expose some of them in here. I'll wait

Faggot ass white boy stop derailing this thread with your obsession with me. This is not the place

You have literal white supremacists blood relatives you don't give any smoke to, right? Right.... why don't you expose some of them in here. I'll wait
Which is worse, being attacked for your racial makeup or for your character? I think you know the answer even though you’ll just respond with more played out white insults.

No amount of insults sent my way will make you less of a fraud. You have to live with that.

Which is worse, being attacked for your racial makeup or for your character? I think you know the answer even though you’ll just respond with more played out white insults.

No amount of insults sent my way will make you less of a fraud. You have to live with that.
And you still make every post in this thread about me...

You are white

You have anti black blood relatives

Facts only.

You're focused on me

If the night king doesn't want his white family brought up he should probably practice leaving me tf alone. Very simple

If the night king doesn't want his white family brought up he should probably practice leaving me tf alone. Very simple
Nigga just shut the fuck up already! You’s a weak ass fraud that simps women into fighting your battles when exposed. Nobody rocks with you at all on here yet here you are still. You need this place.

Maybe I will get you banned for mentioning my mother again just so you can go to your room and think about what you’ve done.

Back