Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Savior gone wrong. White woman with no medical training leads to death for Ugandan children.

The reason white people can do as they please over there is because of corruption, the reason corruption is so rampant is because of white supremacy
We gotta stop with this.
White people are not making africans steal from Africa and sell to the Chinese and white people. Corruption is corruption.

When are we held accountable for allowing it?

Here in America white supremacy got niggas frozen in fear and broken as people to the point if not even trying and doing the job if and holding up white supremacy. The name even is a way to brainwash when you it you hear it.
But slavery slavery slavery.

What the excuse for a white Lady practicing medicine within the borders of an African nation?

Unless she went in with an army....how can we blame a white system when its the African countries system?

Fuck that the fact that Africans are still trusting and receiving white missionaries with open arms after all the historical evidence that they are not to be trusted is just fucking dumb on their part.

I feel sad for the kids but the adults need to pay a price as well.

I mean i doubt these are africans with access to news an shit. Most white folks try and help the uneducated

Fuck them feelings. There is a time and a place for things. If you start a thread with a specific tone and subject matter. Fuck who catch feelings it's your thread and it was already known how the issues are going to be spoken about.

Shit different when you go into someone else's thread changing the subject and tone of the thread.

You have to accept that folks ain't always going to be receptive to you trying to change the narrative of their shit.

Thank you

I mean i doubt these are africans with access to news an shit. Most white folks try and help the uneducated
Nah they don't.
The try to indoctrinate their belief system to make more people Dependant on them. Building false trust .

Can't disagree with the bold
giphy.gif

514_400x400_Peel.jpg

Ehh... that’s a problem with the translation. The word in Hebrew is “ebed” which is closer to servant, laborer or janitor.

And they had to enter into a contract, and at the end of the term they had to be paid. And they weren’t owned, and their children were born free.

More of an indentured servant. Not the good ol American chattel slavery. But plantation Christianity twisted that up and taught us otherwise.

But anyway that verse you’re referring to was basically telling you to be a good employee, be professional and not act like a nigga at work. It’s a lot less sinister than that slave word connotes.

Be surprised how many folks take religious texts out of context. Spare the rod spoil the child is the biggest one

Dont project on me fool. Niggas like you always say marching and church dont do anything but never offer any other solutions. Probably say some shit like own our own businneses or gentrify the block.

Don't know where the fuck you got me projecting on you from but obviously you a hit dog hollering right now.

With the rest of your drivel, projecting much?!

Since when does owning your own community equal to a bad thing?

Owning and supporting you own takes away from the power of white supremacy.
Anything else and you are supporting it.

Fuck would I try to pray away hatred and ask for people to treat me fair if they hate me?

Sounds like sucks shit.

But let's march

Since when does owning your own community equal to a bad thing?

Owning and supporting you own takes away from the power of white supremacy.
Anything else and you are supporting it.

Fuck would I try to pray away hatred and ask for people to treat me fair if they hate me?

Sounds like sucks shit.

But let's march

Ijs owning a business in.a white dominated country is not the end all be all to.end white supremacy. At least not in America maybe Africa. And often i see folks pretty much shit on the first parts of the civil rights movement with things like " marching and protesting don't solve shit just recycle money" or "we had it better with segregation" or "we not doing all this praying we not our ancestors"

Its telling some half truth in some bullshit attempt to wake niggas up. Niggas blaming the bible for weakening black people. Nat Turner read it and had a rebellion. All those abolitionists and shit were Christian. So what did they read that was so different from the bible today? Now marching and boycotting something is weak all of a sudden?

Im nit saying niggas gotta be christian to be great. Im saying this whole vibe of shitting on the old ways has not helped people progress any further. Niggas rather share a fake meme with Chinese/ Jewish/White businessman next to a paragraph saying how black people dont work together and rather buy Nikes than stock. And niggas believe it with no research. Yall cant tell me yall dont see this.

Its a vibe i feel that makes it seem like we dont know whats better for ourselves like we a bunch of misguided sheep. We even got black people who question if we even have a culture.

Yes, this is how Africans look at whites, chinese, etc..

Like they are the dust of the Almighty creator done left behind. Now when it comes to us, African Americans, blacks, or whatever you call yourself in America. "Oh, we sold ya'll azz", "Get away from me! I'm not a slave", etc.. We had a few of em come to my hbcu w/ that mindset.

Back