Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Savior gone wrong. White woman with no medical training leads to death for Ugandan children.

Not good at copy and paste yall but i think this lady meeds to get at least 25 years in an Ugandan prison. This is ridiculous and it makes Ugandans look stupid.

Some people are going to say her heart and intentions were in the right place. But i think if you are knowingly practicing medicine with no license and you know you wouldn't be able to do that in the US im going to assume you wanted to kill people.

Fuck that the fact that Africans are still trusting and receiving white missionaries with open arms after all the historical evidence that they are not to be trusted is just fucking dumb on their part.

I feel sad for the kids but the adults need to pay a price as well.

Fuck that the fact that Africans are still trusting and receiving white missionaries with open arms after all the historical evidence that they are not to be trusted is just fucking dumb on their part.

The continent isn't the way it is just because. They still have a long way to go.

this is sad......
i hate hearing this shit.

they over there running tests on these people, raping them, sex for money or favors....just all types of shit.

alot of these tribes dont need the outside world.
they survived long without us.

yea.......um

we need to clean our own house first.

how many of us work at black own businesses?
how many of us go to only black doctors?

yea.......um

we need to clean our own house first.

how many of us work at black own businesses?
how many of us go to only black doctors?

You can start a thread on this.

This thread is about a white missionary in Africa, Uganda to be exact. In a thread about bullshitting american black people I will have plenty to say as well.

The continent isn't the way it is just because. They still have a long way to go.

I know that but at the same time there is still no excuse for the mass trusting of white people that happens in Africa. Too many black americans fall under that shit as well.

Last edited:
You can start a thread on this.

This thread is about a white missionary in Africa, Uganda to be exact. In a thread about bullshitting american black people I will have plenty to say as well.
my threads always come off to people like im attacking them for some reason.
niggas never want to answer the question....they want to say how i aint shit for bringing it up.

my threads always come off to people like im attacking them for some reason.
niggas never want to answer the question....they want to say how i aint shit for bringing it up.

Fuck them feelings. There is a time and a place for things. If you start a thread with a specific tone and subject matter. Fuck who catch feelings it's your thread and it was already known how the issues are going to be spoken about.

Shit different when you go into someone else's thread changing the subject and tone of the thread.

You have to accept that folks ain't always going to be receptive to you trying to change the narrative of their shit.

Fuck them feelings. There is a time and a place for things. If you start a thread with a specific tone and subject matter. Fuck who catch feelings it's your thread and it was already known how the issues are going to be spoken about.

Shit different when you go into someone else's thread changing the subject and tone of the thread.

You have to accept that folks ain't always going to be receptive to you trying to change the narrative of their shit.
nice way of saying "stop being a bitch".
i appreciate it

Y'all speaking from a place of privilege.

If you poor, sick, and the only people with medicine are white ... Y'all would take shit too
i think you are speak from a place of not full understanding how black people are challenged more than white.

white people have always been seen as right before black people.

and in this situation......how are you so sure that black people werent stopped from getting there?
do you really understand why they are there?

so a place where people lived for thousands of years all of a sudden need western medicine?

why didnt ebola keep spreading? how is it controlled? so it just popped up?
i thought ebola was gone....then it popped back up. but guess what.....it disappeared again and then white people got it and then it needs to be looked at again.

sooooooo.....where else in the world do they get ebola?

funny how the unmonitored african nations get such horrible diseases.

and what about the brainwashing of white is right?

you want smoke @Duwop ?
i been looking for you bruh.

we scrapping now or later?

I'm speaking from the perspective of the sick and poor.

The politics and government controls that allow the white people to operate in the capacity that they do are not decisions made by those who are in need.

I think you gripe is with the government. Not the sickly and now dead victims

I'm speaking from the perspective of the sick and poor.

The politics and government controls that allow the white people to operate in the capacity that they do are not decisions made by those who are in need.

I think you gripe is with the government. Not the sickly and now dead victims
welp you cant say we speaking from a position of privilege.

its the "african" govt that allowed this.
were their credentials checked at the border?
yet, its hard as hell but possible for a black american to start a business in some places in africa.

bottom line is we look at each other as the enemy even when the white people kill us all.

Y'all speaking from a place of privilege.

If you poor, sick, and the only people with medicine are white ... Y'all would take shit too
She wasn't even a doctor... She was brought there by the lord.. The fact is white people are often not vetted by non whitestheybjust assume they have their best interest at hand and know what the fuck they are doing...

Back