Says the nigga who said it ain't that simple.

Now wants to act like the biggest stop snitchin campaign advocate.

FOH
Let me stop entertaining your clown ass before I become a part of the circus!

If you don't know how a paid informant doing the job he's paid to do isn't a snitch I don't know what to tell you. You simply don't get it.

man how about everybody live life according to how they feel and just be true to themselves

if you solid, dont talk.....then be that and shut the fuck up

if you a snitch, be the best goddamn snitch you know how to be......tell on every damn body.....make history lol

the older I get, the more the whole "stop snitching" campaign appears to be the O.G.s pulling wool over everybody's eyes to keep themselves in the clear....who enforces the laws on law makers?....its do as I say, not as I do

look at government, look at religion.......those who are teaching class didnt get the same lesson as they are giving....never have

with that said, I cant think of one big time dealer/gangster who didnt take some people down with him.....that's their game to play, though

we aint in no interrogation room with the world closing in on us, we on a message board

be happy you dont have to decide to snitch or not today

Niggas jump through more hoops than a chinese midget acrobat at the circus to justify snitching.

Snitching is that simple. Regardless of the reasons you cool with him doing. It is what is.

Dropping dime on cops and city officials aint bad tho. Lol you think black folks let those rules apply to police? Hell no

Good Movie Beautifully Shot And Lit....Great Production Design Solid Acting...The Only Thing That Bothered Me Most Was The Plot Structure...The Middle Of The Film Felt Like The Climax/Resolution While The True Ending Felt Like An Epilogue....7.5/10

So ive heard a little bit about white boy rick, but what is a basic synopsis? was he already in a gang when the FBI approached him? or did the FBI talk to him, he then joined a gang, rose through whatever ranks, then the FBI just locked him up at 17? whatever it was is a real shit deal if you ask me. Wouldnt working for them give him immunity? Or did he do stuff outside of their approval that got him locked up? Will watch this movie this weekend probably

So ive heard a little bit about white boy rick, but what is a basic synopsis? was he already in a gang when the FBI approached him? or did the FBI talk to him, he then joined a gang, rose through whatever ranks, then the FBI just locked him up at 17? whatever it was is a real shit deal if you ask me. Wouldnt working for them give him immunity? Or did he do stuff outside of their approval that got him locked up? Will watch this movie this weekend probably

His pops was gettin money by being a paid informant for the FBI. His pops worked it and pulled Rick into it so they were both getting paid as informants. The feds created a whole identity for Rick as a coke dealer and his info put away a grip of dirty cops and political figures in and around Detroit.
The Feds pulled the plug on him. With no more money coming in, he did what they taught him to do: Sell coke.

The problem for Rick was the cops and folks he helped put away still had connections high up in the city so when they hemmed him up with a few birds, they made sure to throw everything they could at him and gave him a life sentence (the same thing Tim Allen got hit with for his failed coke kingpin career).

Reactions: Ghost313
His pops was gettin money by being a paid informant for the FBI. His pops worked it and pulled Rick into it so they were both getting paid as informants. The feds created a whole identity for Rick as a coke dealer and his info put away a grip of dirty cops and political figures in and around Detroit.
The Feds pulled the plug on him. With no more money coming in, he did what they taught him to do: Sell coke.

The problem for Rick was the cops and folks he helped put away still had connections high up in the city so when they hemmed him up with a few birds, they made sure to throw everything they could at him and gave him a life sentence (the same thing Tim Allen got hit with for his failed coke kingpin career).

Tim Allen? Home improvement Tim Allen? He was bout that life?

Tim Allen? Home improvement Tim Allen? He was bout that life?

Yup. Every now and then someone interviewing him brings it up and it irritates the shit outta him.

Long and short: Tim Allen, also from Detroit, was a small time coke dealer in Kalamazoo that decided he was gonna make that move to the big time and sell weight. Apparently he had made enough noise that he was getting tailed by undercover cops for several months. When he went to make that first big sale at the Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo airport he didn't know his buyer was undercover. Michigan had just passed the 650-Lifer law, where getting caught with anything over 650 grams was an automatic life sentence so that's what he got hit with. Tim turned stool pigeon and gave up eeeeevrybody and got his sentence reduced to 7 years but only served 2-3. When he got out, he went back to Tha D, got a job and started doing stand-up on the side.

Yup. Every now and then someone interviewing him brings it up and it irritates the shit outta him.

Long and short: Tim Allen, also from Detroit, was a small time coke dealer in Kalamazoo that decided he was gonna make that move to the big time and sell weight. Apparently he had made enough noise that he was getting tailed by undercover cops for several months. When he went to make that first big sale at the Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo airport he didn't know his buyer was undercover. Michigan had just passed the 650-Lifer law, where getting caught with anything over 650 grams was an automatic life sentence so that's what he got hit with. Tim turned stool pigeon and gave up eeeeevrybody and got his sentence reduced to 7 years but only served 2-3. When he got out, he went back to Tha D, got a job and started doing stand-up on the side.

Wild.

Tim Allen gotta do a standup special one time detailing his crime & jail stories

Legit didn't know this

Damn

how many black snitches came home other than alpo?

so yall telling me the streets aint taking care of this shit?

im not a street dude.......im asking from the porch