Welcome To aBlackWeb

One of many Detroit Tales, imma go see it. YBI would be a dope movie.

Homie still doing life too, right?

Last edited:
One of many Detroit Tales, imma go see it. YBI would be a dope movie.

Homie still doing life too, right?

He finally got parole last year but then got shipped to Florida to serve time for supposedly running a car theft ring while he was locked up. At first it looked like FL wasn't gonna hit him with any time but I guess they changed their mind about it. He's scheduled for release in 2021.

Honestly, a flick about Detroit from '85-90 would make for a damned good movie. Big Ed Hanserd, Brown Family, Curry Brothers, Best Friends, YBI, Demetrius Holloway, Bolo, Chaldean Mafia, Maserati Rick, Monte Carlo Steve, White Boy Rick... Shit would prolly be better as an HBO series unless someone would be willing to do a 3hr movie.

Last edited:
Was talking Rick. But man like @konceptjones said, Detroit could do a Wire like series and transcend from 80s to now. Shit would be CRack

They have sooooo much material to pull from. Black Killers (aka BK's), Pony Down, Sconies, PA's, and all them other gangs and how all of them interacted with the major players in the drug game, all the crooked ass police... And they'd have to do a few scenes with Gill Hill on and off the set of "Beverly Hills Cop". Shit would have serious potential.

I wonder how they will portray DPD Homicide Inspector Gil Hill in this movie. Several sources have claimed that he was on the payroll of some dope boys back in the day and even was involved in a plot to get a hitman to take out White Boy Rick.

Here a couple of clips from Gil Hill's acting:

I wonder how they will portray DPD Homicide Inspector Gil Hill in this movie. Several sources have claimed that he was on the payroll of some dope boys back in the day and even was involved in a plot to get a hitman to take out White Boy Rick.

Here a couple of clips from Gil Hill's acting:

Gill HIll covered up an accidental murder by the Curry Brothers. They killed a teenager in a drive-by that was meant for someone else. Little Man Curry was married to Coleman Young's niece at the time (the same niece that White Boy Rick dated later) so it makes sense that he would have wanted the heat off of his niece's husband.

Supposedly Gill Hill also wanted White Boy Rick dead. Makes sense 'cause Rick's FBI intel before he actually started sell dope put a bunch of dirty cops away.

Last edited:
DCc_CkoUAAAsD5E.jpg:large

I'm not familiar with this story

But who is the rat?

White boy rick

Rick Wershe had an unusual job as a 14-year-old. Police were paying him to get close to drug dealers and then tell them when shipments were coming in. It was a job that led Wershe to sell drugs and land in prison for more than 27 years.

"They showed me some pictures and asked me who this person was, who that person was. I basically identified them and they said they would be in touch," Wershe told Local 4 Defender Kevin Dietz.

His father, also a paid informant, gave permission for police to recruit his son.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...s-details-of-working-in-drug-world-for-police

Snitching was in his blood

White boy rick

Rick Wershe had an unusual job as a 14-year-old. Police were paying him to get close to drug dealers and then tell them when shipments were coming in. It was a job that led Wershe to sell drugs and land in prison for more than 27 years.

"They showed me some pictures and asked me who this person was, who that person was. I basically identified them and they said they would be in touch," Wershe told Local 4 Defender Kevin Dietz.

His father, also a paid informant, gave permission for police to recruit his son.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news...s-details-of-working-in-drug-world-for-police

Snitching was in his blood

shit ain't that simple. And it wasn't the police he was gettin money from, it was the Feds, largely to take down dirty cops and city officials in Detroit which, personally, I don't have a problem with considering the number of times I've been on the business end of a Detroit cop's gun.

shit ain't that simple. And it wasn't the police he was gettin money from, it was the Feds, largely to take down dirty cops and city officials in Detroit which, personally, I don't have a problem with considering the number of times I've been on the business end of a Detroit cop's gun.

Niggas jump through more hoops than a chinese midget acrobat at the circus to justify snitching.

Snitching is that simple. Regardless of the reasons you cool with him doing. It is what is.

well, im confused

~not a street cat~

but i thought snitching was snitching if you snitch on ya homeboy if he do a crime with you, but if you telling on dirty cops, how is that snitching?

well, im confused

~not a street cat~

but i thought snitching was snitching if you snitch on ya homeboy if he do a crime with you, but if you telling on dirty cops, how is that snitching?

It wasn't just the cops he told on. Also if you doing dirty business with the cops and you snitch on the cops its still snitching cause they BOTH still committing crimes with each other. Its just that in this case the cops were his crime partners.

Back