Welcome To aBlackWeb

While Covid19 has us distracted, Trump takes away the Mashpee Wampanoag Reservation.

i always find these type of discussions crazy,.

both of you are correct.
but sometimes its like ....but that aint all of us. when no one is saying its all. but we cant act like its not still there.

did white people help with the civil rights? or are we mad at white supremacy so fuck them all?

can we have a focused conversation sometimes without trying to negate the original point by expanding it into other things just to be right?

@konceptjones you know i fucks with you heavy.....old head gang an all. but can we agree that its natives that fucks with us just like its those that dont without being insulted?

with white people we can admit some helped in civil rights but we know most ant on it. Native numbers are not high at all our struggles ain’t the same but really close. Just like we have coons it’s probably some native ones.

all I’m saying

with white people we can admit some helped in civil rights but we know most ant on it. Native numbers are not high at all our struggles ain’t the same but really close. Just like we have coons it’s probably some native ones.

all I’m saying
an like i said...both can be right. but we can also focus the argument.

First I never said all native Americans are like this, second I see we cant have a real discussion because again you refuse to admit the racism within your own society against black people, and third even when I give you receipts you refuse to acknowledge it.

Everything you've stated so far sounds like a white racist talking about Black folks.

You gave no "receipts" homie. I scanned that Tariq Nasheed video to find out what he was talking about and the nigga is dead-ass wrong so much it's fuckin laughable. He studied nothing and he's still talking about the Five Civilized Tribes at that, conveniently ignoring the rest of Native tribes PLUS he's attributing shit that was done by the US Government to Natives. The nigga talkin' just to be talkin'. He's "deep" to niggas that lack understanding or are simply too lazy to pick up a book, he sounds convincing, but he never once cited a single source for his bullshit claims.

Shit he got wrong at a glance:

- $5 Indians never had to claim blood quantum to get added to the Dawes Rolls; they just bribed government officials.
- A lot of the white folks that are claiming these tiny ass fractions of Native blood are descendants of actual Natives but it's so far from them and their lineage is so steeped in whiteness it's kinda silly to even bring it up.
- The "darker" Natives he spoke of were actually Africans held in slavery by the Five Civilized Tribes that had been freed (hence the name "freedmen"). They weren't "reclassified", the government called it like it was. Again: This is something the government did, not the tribes themselves.
- His timeline is so fucked up its laughable. The first Africans to arrive here as slaves came here in 1619, the "re-classification" he tried to say happened as they arrived actually happened after the Civil War.

This is the nigga you look to for knowledge???

Also MY society has no issues like this. Don't believe me? Take a trip to the res, right out I-8 sitting across Yuma, AZ and Winterhaven, CA. I used to go twice a year. Nothin but love for me and my family.

Everything you've stated so far sounds like a white racist talking about Black folks.

You gave no "receipts" homie. I scanned that Tariq Nasheed video to find out what he was talking about and the nigga is dead-ass wrong so much it's fuckin laughable. He studied nothing and he's still talking about the Five Civilized Tribes at that, conveniently ignoring the rest of Native tribes PLUS he's attributing shit that was done by the US Government to Natives. The nigga talkin' just to be talkin'. He's "deep" to niggas that lack understanding or are simply too lazy to pick up a book, he sounds convincing, but he never once cited a single source for his bullshit claims.

- $5 Indians never had to claim blood quantum to get added to the Dawes Rolls; they just bribed government officials.
- A lot of the white folks that are claiming these tiny ass fractions of Native blood are descendants of actual Natives but it's so far from them and their lineage is so steeped in whiteness it's kinda silly to even bring it up.
- The "darker" Natives he spoke of were actually Africans held in slavery by the Five Civilized Tribes that had been freed (hence the name "freedmen"). They weren't "reclassified", the government called it like it was. Again: This is something the government did, not the tribes themselves.
- His timeline is so fucked up its laughable. The first Africans to arrive here as slaves came here in 1619, the "re-classification" he tried to say happened as they arrived actually happened after the Civil War.

Also MY society has no issues like this. Don't believe me? Take a trip to the res, right out I-8 sitting across Yuma, AZ and Winterhaven, CA. I used to go twice a year. Nothin but love for me and my family.
Alright man just like my guy DOS said we both are saying the same thing, but looking at it differently. Again I never said all, but you keep on thinking that way and saying I sound like a white supremacist imao. So I'm just going to end it here my dude.

Alright man just like my guy DOS said we both are saying the same thing, but looking at it differently. Again I never said all, but you keep on thinking that way and saying I sound like a white supremacist imao. So I'm just going to end it here my dude.

We're not saying the same thing at all.

Your broad ass generalizations positioned you as saying "all". Had you been specific this convo wouldn't even have taken the turn it did. But you weren't specific, you painted Natives with a broad brush just like YT does Black folks.

We're not saying the same thing at all.

Your broad ass generalizations positioned you as saying "all". Had you been specific this convo wouldn't even have taken the turn it did. But you weren't specific, you painted Natives with a broad brush just like YT does Black folks.
Alright playa I let you have that. Because obviously I have to handle you like a pre schooler because you dont have the capability to use common sense like an adult. I said over and over again I never said all, but you being in your feelings in all cant see it that way. So I'm done with this conversation.

giphy (15).gif

Alright playa I let you have that. Because obviously I have to handle you like a pre schooler because you dont have the capability to use common sense like an adult. I said over and over again I never said all, but you being in your feelings in all cant see it that way. So I'm done with this conversation.

View attachment 258458

Only a preschooler would be so dense that they can't understand how their own words could be misconstrued and instead of using the "edit" button to correct that miscommunication, the preschooler would then spend post after post trying to defend themselves, ending with a temper tantrum gif of Obama kicking a door open.

Only a preschooler would be so dense that they can't understand how their own words could be misconstrued and instead of using the "edit" button to correct that miscommunication, the preschooler would then spend post after post trying to defend themselves, ending with a temper tantrum gif of Obama kicking a door open.
giphy (16).gif

I let you have that to. While I'm at it, I will leave you to honor your hero. Here you go playa.

f1cc98b11119cf25c69554715fe00eb6.jpg

Told niggas Tariq Nasheed a joke

So we all in this together, but you guys turn around and kick us out and let these five dollar Indians white people in???

View attachment 258331

And a large percentage of black slaves in both the Arab and American slave trades were sold by other black people, so all black people are the enemy too right? Stop this man, you only expose more and more ignorance and stupidity when you go down this road.

And a large percentage of black slaves in both the Arab and American slave trades were sold by other black people, so all black people are the enemy too right? Stop this man, you only expose more and more ignorance and stupidity when you go down this road.
giphy (7).gif

lol Yo, what ya'll got on the military out there. Every time I go to YPG they start every meeting off giving honor to the Natives out there.

Niggas talking bout Natives had slaves.

Blacks had black slaves state side
Blacks was slaves in Africa to other blacks and sold to white folks

Do yall know anything?

lol Yo, what ya'll got on the military out there. Every time I go to YPG they start every meeting off giving honor to the Natives out there.

Because they're on our land, and they have to give proper honor to the spirits and to the people otherwise shits gonna start falling out of the sky, blowing up, or just fucking up until we get our respect.

Back