Welcome To aBlackWeb

While Covid19 has us distracted, Trump takes away the Mashpee Wampanoag Reservation.

*shrugs*

I ain't never had a prollem like that.
cool.

i am glad tyou made this response.....helps me on a thread im trying to put together.

it wasnt your reality but you didnt discount someone elses.
because both can be right.

salute

Every tribe is different like their own country. Seminoles def accepted blacks. Cherokees supported confederacy

Jupiter › us › View › Black-S...PDF
Web results
Black Seminoles vs. Red Seminoles.pub

Copy and paste the last link in the search bar

What y'all are failing to understand is that the Black Cherokee that were dropped were never actually Natives to begin with AND not all Black Cherokee were dropped off the rolls: Only those who's ancestry could not be traced back to an actual Native member were dropped; those that could be traced to a Native member were kept on the rolls. This is unlike my own lineage where I'm a direct descendant of a full blooded Native (Same for my wife and my ex, they're both direct descendants of Natives). What the Cherokee did was they allowed free African descendants to stay as tribal members after emancipation. Of the "Five Civilized Tribes", only four extended tribal membership to freed Africans; The Chickasaw being the lone exception to this. There were literally thousands of Native tribes prior to YT showing up here. Many had already been eradicated by the time the Civil War popped off thanks to the Eurosavage. Even now there's well over 500 recognized by the government (with many more that remain "unrecognized" for one reason or another) so to lump us all in with the shit that 4 tribes did is some straight up bullshit.

What y'all are failing to understand is that the Black Cherokee that were dropped were never actually Natives to begin with AND not all Black Cherokee were dropped off the rolls: Only those who's ancestry could not be traced back to an actual Native member were dropped; those that could be traced to a Native member were kept on the rolls. This is unlike my own lineage where I'm a direct descendant of a full blooded Native (Same for my wife and my ex, they're both direct descendants of Natives). What the Cherokee did was they allowed free African descendants to stay as tribal members after emancipation. Of the "Five Civilized Tribes", only four extended tribal membership to freed Africans; The Chickasaw being the lone exception to this. There were literally thousands of Native tribes prior to YT showing up here. Many had already been eradicated by the time the Civil War popped off thanks to the Eurosavage. Even now there's well over 500 recognized by the government (with many more that remain "unrecognized" for one reason or another) so to lump us all in with the shit that 4 tribes did is some straight up bullshit.

I think you should read this

mama call him clay..imma call him clay.

i stand by what i said.

still dont want smoke

I think you should read this

Don't need to. You're talking about a handful of tribes out of literal thousands that once were, and over 560 that still are.

Are you one of them niggas outchea robbin' folks? You slangin drugs on the block? Runnin scams? Uneducated and on welfare? Doesn't matter that only a tiny number of Black folks do that; all Black folks are like that, right?

^^^ That's you right now. That's how you sound... Just like a honkie trying to justify why they believe every Black man's name must be Leroy or Tyrone, every Black woman's name is Shaniqua, and all Black folks are criminals.

Don't need to. You're talking about a handful of tribes out of literal thousands that once were, and over 560 that still are.

Are you one of them niggas outchea robbin' folks? You slangin drugs on the block? Runnin scams? Uneducated and on welfare? Doesn't matter that only a tiny number of Black folks do that; all Black folks are like that, right?

^^^ That's you right now. That's how you sound... Just like a honkie trying to justify why they believe every Black man's name must be Leroy or Tyrone, every Black woman's name is Shaniqua, and all Black folks are criminals.
First I never said all native Americans are like this, second I see we cant have a real discussion because again you refuse to admit the racism within your own society against black people, and third even when I give you receipts you refuse to acknowledge it.

First I never said all native Americans are like this, second I see we cant have a real discussion because again you refuse to admit the racism within your own society against black people, and third even when I give you receipts you refuse to acknowledge it.

he said it’s not all of them so he admitting it.

this sounds like a some not all argument.
again both are true.

i always find these type of discussions crazy,.

both of you are correct.
but sometimes its like ....but that aint all of us. when no one is saying its all. but we cant act like its not still there.

did white people help with the civil rights? or are we mad at white supremacy so fuck them all?

can we have a focused conversation sometimes without trying to negate the original point by expanding it into other things just to be right?

@konceptjones you know i fucks with you heavy.....old head gang an all. but can we agree that its natives that fucks with us just like its those that dont without being insulted?

Back