Which Would You Rather Have?

Choose One

• Total voters
Talent >>> hard work in the real world.

I know we always talk about the benefits of hard work as a society but in reality talent is way better than hard work.

There are outliers of talented people being failures. But I also personally know people working 12 hour days but still broke cause they werent talented enough to get good paying jobs.

I know we always talk about the benefits of hard work as a society but in reality talent is way better than hard work.

There are outliers of talented people being failures. But I also personally know people working 12 hour days but still broke cause they werent talented enough to get good paying jobs.

Thats a big % of Americans

You either have it or you dont.

If you dont its a hard cap on you. If you got it, skiy is the limit

my only point was that plenty people "have it" but dont apply it.

Someone might not have that natural ability but have the tenacity to learn and sharpen that skill.

That being said... end of the day those with talent AND work ethic tend to be great at what they set out to do.

my only point was that plenty people "have it" but dont apply it.

Someone might not have that natural ability but have the tenacity to learn and sharpen that skill.

That being said... end of the day those with talent AND work ethic tend to be great at what they set out to do.

Its more hard workers that is failures than ppl with natural talent that are failures

• Ether
Reactions: Inori

talent dont have shit to do with having expensive degrees tho

everybody that has them didnt necessarily have a talent

some of their parents had money, because they worked hard lol

or some of them got scholarships because they worked hard

besides, we all know people in high positions that are dumb as shit

Reactions: Chicity and Inori

Natural talent to finesse.

He trainers get all the props.

Literally everybody seen dude had it
Everybody in that village wanted him dead including his very first teacher. U deadass must've watched another series

• Haha
Reactions: Chicity
The Melo or any athlete example is bad.

Compared to someone like Bron, Melo is not a hard worker. Compared to us regular folk, Melo is a super hard worker. Idc what sport it is, but no amount of talent alone will get you in the league, let alone be a HOFer.

Professional athletes are the biggest example of talent, being a genetic freak, and hard work coming together.

Everybody in that village wanted him dead including his very first teacher. U deadass must've watched another series

They wanted died because he had the 9 tails in him fool and with having the fox he had incredible power

Which proves my point. He was born with the shit.

Word but now we talking about normal people.

Being talented or having great work ethic means you got something the normal average person doesnt.

And about people in high positions being dumb, that goes into a factor I would take over talent and hardwork, that shit is luck. Every successful person has some good luck. Ill take being naturally lucky and being that dude that shit just somehow always works out for over talent and a strong work ethic every day of the week.

I dont believe in luck and never had any real "talent" so to speak

Im depending on hard work over here!!!

Im a lucky mfer so i definetly believe in luck. I dont think its anything spiritual, or has anything to do with the sun moon or star or any of that shit. I just know that in my life shit usually works out for me. I just call it luck.

They wanted died because he had the 9 tails in him fool and with having the fox he had incredible power

Which proves my point. He was born with the shit.
Ok bro