Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Would You Rather Have?

Choose One

• Total voters
Bruh. Naruto had some much damn charka. That shit is elite
It is. Kakashis pops was elite too and committed dat. Naruto the show basically shows talent isn't everything

It is. Kakashis pops was elite too and committed dat. Naruto the show basically shows talent isn't everything

In the end it meant everything.

Two dude born with elite genes fighting those who was born with elite genes.

To be real. Narurto was suppose to be an underdog story but as time went on. The only problem he had was being an orphan with all the ability with the 9 Tail Fox in him.

In the end it meant everything.

Two dude born with elite genes fighting those who was born with elite genes.

To be real. Narurto was suppose to be an underdog story but as time went on. The only problem he had was being an orphan with all the ability with the 9 Tail Fox in him.
This nigga said the only problem he had.
U can't have watched the whole thing. Naruto could've easily have lived and died as a young gaara and that be it. Blood worked hard never gave up and fulfilled his dreams of being the hokage. He's lucky to be an uzumaki but karin and pein are also uzumakis and where tf are they at?

This nigga said the only problem he had.
U can't have watched the whole thing. Naruto could've easily have lived and died as a young gaara and that be it. Blood worked hard never gave up and fulfilled his dreams of being the hokage. He's lucky to be an uzumaki but karin and pein are also uzumakis and where tf are they at?

Watched EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

Dude was blessed with elite genes. Hell before he ever started training hard he pulled on a jutsu that nobody could do fam.

Shit was already in him to be great. His Daddy was 4th Bruh. UNFUCKWITHABLE genes

Watched EVERY SINGLE EPISODE.

Dude was blessed with elite genes. Hell before he ever started training hard he pulled on a jutsu that nobody could do fam.

Shit was already in him to be great. His Daddy was 4th Bruh. UNFUCKWITHABLE genes
What jutsu was that?

@Thor I hear you but Naruto had NO talent when the series started

He had the gift but had no idea how to use it. Only thru a strong work ethic did he prevail.

Niggas really voting for the skill to work hard

giphy.gif

@Thor I hear you but Naruto had NO talent when the series started

He had the gift but had no idea how to use it. Only thru a strong work ethic did he prevail.

He trainers get all the props.

Literally everybody seen dude had it. My dog Pervy Sage, Kakashi, and even Sasuke seen it.

A nigga born with elite genes can reach his level like Sasuke and the 1st and niggas without ends up like Rock Lee and Ten Ten lol

If u think that shit was easy for him
We didn't watch the same episides

My point is he did a jutsu nobody can do and forbidden because what can happen when you try and he just did because had so much talent just sitting inside.

Real talk though, contrary to what i said earlier im a high talent person with trash work ethic.

Luckily I was blessed with a strong ass brain that absorbs information like a sponge and I learn everything much quicker than the average.

By average standards im considered successful but I know how much further along I would be if I actually had work ethic.

Jay elec aint fuckin workin at all! lmao!!!

But aside from him... just because you work hard doesn't mean you aren't working smart as well. It's not an either/or thing IMO

You either have it or you dont.

If you dont its a hard cap on you. If you got it, skiy is the limit

Back