Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Which Streaming Apps Are You Subscribed To?

Select All Apps You're Subscribed To

• Total voters
I got Netflix, hulu, max, disney and paramount and I trade passwords in exchange for access to Amazon, Apple, peacock, and espn.

Amazon
Netflix
Hulu (Disney +ESPN bundle)
Paramount +
HBO Max (about to cancel)
Peacock (free for now)

Youtube Tv
Netflix
Max
Prime
Paramount +
Pluto
Crackle
Wu-Tang
Vudu
Midnight Pulp
Roku channel

I go weeks at a time before I watch them tho. Lol But I got crazy terabytes devoted to downloads. I fuckin download damn near everything. Maybe one day I will start watching this shit. Like I watched Ilsa She Wolf of the SS last night while chocking on some dro. Crazy high.
lol I thought I was doing something with my 12 little funky terabytes until I got all those hard drives from my former tenant.

They need an app that bundles all the streaming apps into one platform. I hate trying to remember where I got shit saved for watch later.

With no ads
It seems as that is the fight that will never end. The advertisers refuse to get out of the way of programming. Once amazon prime started asking for an extra $3 to be ad free, I stopped using prime. I still pay for service, but my prime usage dropped instantly.

I refuse to endure ads. Before my daughter started school when she was 4, I started muting ads whenever they appeared on tv/online. In the beginning my family was annoyed. 10 years later, everyone (in my immediate family) recognizes how most ads sell you a fantasy without ever explaining their product. Mute the ad and all context is gone. They rely so much on music to sell that if you mute the audio they lose all of their influence, leading to even a child like my daughter was to question the point of the ad.

I go over other people's house and mute the ads there too. They just look at me like: 🤔

It seems as that is the fight that will never end. The advertisers refuse to get out of the way of programming. Once amazon prime started asking for an extra $3 to be ad free, I stopped using prime. I still pay for service, but my prime usage dropped instantly.

I refuse to endure ads. Before my daughter started school when she was 4, I started muting ads whenever they appeared on tv/online. In the beginning my family was annoyed. 10 years later, everyone (in my immediate family) recognizes how most ads sell you a fantasy without ever explaining their product. Mute the ad and all context is gone. They rely so much on music to sell that if you mute the audio they lose all of their influence, leading to even a child like my daughter was to question the point of the ad.

I go over other people's house and mute the ads there too. They just look at me like: 🤔
I stopped watching prime until Fallout was released. Though it only had a 30 sec ad in the beginning

None of them. As long as I got internet access I'll find what I want to watch for free

Best answer.

I just hit da spots for whatever movies/shows they drop. Just pay for internet and download what I want.

I won't even drop 3 pennies on some of them providers/apps for what they be showing on they platforms.

Back