Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Which Streaming Apps Are You Subscribed To?

Select All Apps You're Subscribed To

• Total voters
Netflix 19.99/month
Hulu/Disney/ESPN 82.99/month
Peacock 119.00/year
YouTube tv 73/month
Max 20/month
Prime Video 139/year
Showtime from Hulu 10.99/month
Paramount free with Walmart, Essential plan 59.99/year, paramount with showtime 119.99/year
Apple tv + 6.99/month

Damn. Get the no ads plans and you're paying a lot

Hard question to answer.

Subscribed to DIRECTLY...that I PAY for? Just Netflix, and I wouldn't have that if it wasn't for my daughter.
Subscribed to DIRECTLY...that I get for free? HBO Max through my cell carrier, AppleTV+ through my job
Subscribed to INDIRECTLY that I get through OTHER PEOPLE'S PASSWORDS? Hulu, Prime, ESPN, Starz, History Channel, ID, Disney+, AMC, Oxygen, CNN

I have paramount plus and HD Dive and League pass connected to my Amazon prime

I have no idea how much all of that costs combined lol

Youtube Tv
Netflix
Max
Prime
Paramount +
Pluto
Crackle
Wu-Tang
Vudu
Midnight Pulp
Roku channel

I go weeks at a time before I watch them tho. Lol But I got crazy terabytes devoted to downloads. I fuckin download damn near everything. Maybe one day I will start watching this shit. Like I watched Ilsa She Wolf of the SS last night while chocking on some dro. Crazy high.

Only D+.

I get peacock for free since I'm on xfinity. Everything else I get from friends and family.

Iā€™ve heard good things about that. Is it true?
the one i got is pretty good, got a shit load of stations on it too

it might buffer from time to time on a single station im watching but 9 times outta 10 when i hit them up about it with a ticket they'll go in and fix the station

its called xtremehd iptv

Hulu
Disney+ (it comes with the Hulu Live TV subscription)
Netflix (only because my mother watches shows on there)
Prime Video - comes w/Prime obviously
HBO Max - only subscribe in spurts watch what I want then cancel.
YouTube - Premium subscription (I can't deal with the ad interruptions)
Paramount+ - I love most of the shows on here pretty much the only app I really like.

Through T-Mobile, I get discounts on Netflix, Peacock, Paramount Plus and I get Apple TV for free.
I've have YouTube Premium for years. Couldn't tell you the last time I've seen an ad. Plus I can listen to any album on YouTube Music. Shit is a steal.
Then I got the Hulu bundle with Disney Plus and ESPN Plus.

There is a free app I highly recommend.
It's called Pluto TV. They have a ton of channels to choose from. TV show themed channels, Movie themed channels.
They got a Horror Channel, Black Cinema Channel, 80s Movie Channel, 90s Movie Channel that I watch all the time.

Netflix
Hulu
Youtube
HBO Max
Amazon
Disney+

I honestly didn't realize it was this bad...

The worst part is I haven't even been watching anything lately. I just come home, shower, and sleep. šŸ˜­

Crunchyroll and Spotify. Recently went through my Amazon account and deleted a ton of streaming apps. Have IPTV so I'm good.

I tell you what Im subscribed to too gotdamn many cuz I feel like I get an email from at least one of these muhfuckas a week talkin bout the price going up.

I'll keep Netflix cuz my parents like watching that shit but as for the rest of these joints? Me?

ezgif-3-8a70ebb760.gif

I'll reconsider when the strikes are over. Until then it's back to gang shit

Back