Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which pill would you take??

Lol nigga u buggin, the 90s was the shit. Plus when u add all the bitchassness in today's generation, it aint even close. I'll re-live the 90s asap.
Man ur gonna know the ending to every movie that come out, every show, who in ur life ends up with who, who dies, who beefs, who..who..who..what

The only thing u can do is get more pussy, invest, change decisons

Man ur gonna know the ending to every movie that come out, every show, who in ur life ends up with who, who dies, who beefs, who..who..who..what

The only thing u can do is get more pussy, invest, change decisons

If you can change the fact that you can get more money , invest in things u didn't, etc, that means u can change the past.....

1992 i was 10 years old.....

with all the knowledge i have now......

man i'd prevent that chick from stealing my mom's identity and blowing my college fund... i'd convince my mom to buy stock in shit like aol and google before they blew up....i'd get started in boxing & wrestling much earlier, so by the time 2000 rolls around i'd be scholarship into college, while my mom's stocks are making a killing..

i'd see if i had it to go pro as a boxer....or mma....if i did i would be entertaining as shit and immediately try to turn my success into celebrity.....

if it didn't work out i'd just enjoy my stocks and be rich in my 20's......

I know if I had gone down any other path I wouldnt have my wife and kids
word....that's the only thing that would prevent me from taking either pill...

but if i ain't have them.. i'd it that reset like a motherfucker

Nostalgia is a bitch, but all the things available now,...to go back into the 90s, knowing all that you know now.

It would be hell.., it would be groundhog day

Thing is... I had a helluva time in the 90's. That decade was easily the most fun I've ever had in my life without all of the shit we have today. I could EASILY re-do the 90's. I was 18 in 1990 so I spent the entire decade as an adult. I started college in 1990 and had all of those experiences. Got my first apartment in '94... For me the '90's was dope as fuck.

Reactions: Lea
Back