Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Pill Would U Take? Pt.2

Which Pill?

• Blue

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Red

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Lol y'all gonna be asking permission to go to the playground while @Reesey cup and I are gonna be on an island knocking sand off each other's boobies...

By the time we get of age to make our own decisions, we'll be wealthy, young, and watchin yall old azzz trying to cross the street w/o the assistance of another person. Lol.

By the time we get of age to make our own decisions, we'll be wealthy, young, and watchin yall old azzz trying to cross the street w/o the assistance of another person. Lol.
You think having knowledge and knowing how to apply it is the same?

I know that woman didn't cosign that, you're on thin ice woman

You are now 10 years old and though I think it is common for youngsters to have a crush on their babysitters I am way to old for you shuga foot.

tenor.gif

You think having knowledge and knowing how to apply it is the same?

Won't mean shyt when yo old azzz got dimensia.

Don't worry, I'll make sure yall stay in nothing but the FINEST nursing homes money can buy.

"Yeah I want the best living quarters yall got. Insurance? BITCH! I'm young, fly, and flashy! I got straight cash muthafucca...
giphy.gif

Whispering and Reesey! Git yo old azzz in here and get settled!"

Won't mean shyt when yo old azzz got dimensia.

Don't worry, I'll make sure yall stay in nothing but the FINEST nursing homes money can buy.

"Yeah I want the best living quarters yall got. Insurance? BITCH! I'm young, fly, and flashy! I got straight cash muthafucca...
View attachment 6230

Whispering and Reesey! Git yo old azzz in here and get settled!"
I ain't never too old to rob me a nigga, sir.
You best check that tone before I get my switch!

I'm already at 45 with little less than the 50mil so no pill for me
Ayo,

Lemme get a Milli.... If I can flip it, you got it back plus interest.....

If not, you ain't gonna miss it.....

Back