Which Pill Would U Take? Pt.2

Which Pill?

• Blue

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Red

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Last thread didn't go so well, so let's try this again.

17883167_212370959253844_7904449088479821824_n.jpg
W

10 years of age wasn't the greatest of ages for me and I would more than likely be in prison for murder if I return with the knowledge I have now.

SO!! ( in my Joe Budden voice)

The red pill it is.

I will be 37 this year and will have 50 mil in the bank at 45 regardless so skipping forward 8 years will just make it to where I don't have to wait to accumulate it. :)

Blue easily.

Possibly correcting some of the decisions I made, shoot my shot at the girls I liked even tho they probably would turn me down, focused more on school, etc.

At that rate, I would have 50 mil b4 age 25.

I'm taking the blue pill. Stop myself from doing some things that I regret. With the knowledge that I would have I'm stealing people's ideas before they come up with them and making more than $50 mil. I'm ghost writing songs and beats for a shit load of money for songs that I know will be hot.

I thought BLUE but not so sure now that I wanna go back that far how bout I take half and half. Lol

Red pill, no doubt.

You can know all the great things to come with the blue pill, but who tf is gonna listen to a 10 year old?
And what about the butterfly effect?
You fix one thing and sumn else goes wrong. Too many variables for me. I'll just enjoy early retirement at 45.

Lol y'all gonna be asking permission to go to the playground while @Reesey cup and I are gonna be on an island knocking sand off each other's boobies...

If for ANY reason I wake up without my wife and kids I'm going to immediately regret them missed moments, regardless of the money,...

I'd feel like I sold my soul literally

Back