Poll Which Offer Would You Take?

Which Offer Would You Take?

• $100k (Remote)

• $200k (In The Office)

Results are only viewable after voting.
iono about all that.

Define "soon"

:sayit:

I would say within the next 5 to 10 years. I would say sooner if more and more people keep demanding to work from home.

A few workers will win the battle but the corporations will win the war.

I would say within the next 5 to 10 years. I would say sooner if more and more people keep demanding to work from home.

A few workers will win the battle but the corporations will win the war.

seems like corporations that are flexible with remote work would save a shitload more on not having to rent large spaces and paying utilities just to have people in the office.

they can get the fuck outa here about workplace culture and efficiency. I feel like alot of people are LESS efficient being in the office and theres likely stats to back it.

Either way.. bring on Universal Basic Income

All we talk about how hard it is to afford things and y’all picking 100K

The difference from 100K to 200k is astounding.

100k ain’t the same in that tax bracket FYI

Off topic

I also think where a company is set up the workers that work from home should be local.

You wanna set up shop in a certain state you have to stimulate that economy.

As an employer, I would lean more in the direction of the office worker when it comes to promotions and raises.

even if the remote worker is more efficient?
It would be a case by case situation. Being at the worksite and handling business in real time, dealing with walk in situations and clients goes a long way with me. It also shows a commitment to team. If I call an employee at home and he doesn't answer immediately, I judge him bcuz I honestly know what I would be doing if I was working from home.lol

Yeah, I'm going to go with doubling my income by simply coming to the office. I work a couple days remotely and it's cool, but it's not worth a 50% pay cut.

200K is a substantial jump. If you think you'd be comfortable with 100K, 200 would have you feeling exceptional.

Depends on the nature of the job, my coworkers, my immediate supervisor, and the culture of the workplace, etc etc.....

I got my own office or am I sitting in the middle of a sweat shop or call center?

Back