Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which is worse and why? Someone having knowledge and sharing at the wrong time or Someone having knowledge and not sharing it.

Which is worse and why?

• Sharing it at the wrong time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sharing it

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
its situational.

in the case of that thread, because theres such a large audience youre hitting a larger demographic. while everybody might not appreciate the tips/advice some will.

but like it was also said, sometimes you gotta read the room.
:hedidit:get out

source.gif

Good and bad time for everything.
Read the room and know your audience, before interjecting something.
Or take the initiative to create your own discussion elsewhere.
And if the information isn't being received in a constructive way, shut up.

Withholding knowledge isn't always bad.
Lots of folks ain't got the stomach for how the sausage is made.
Knowledge is power and some folks won't know how to use it.
Sometimes shit ain't nobody else business.
Or it's that knowledge that gives you a competitive edge.

It all boils down to what you want the result to be, so do what best delivers that.

If you're the type to share knowledge/information when it's not wanted or at inappropriate times that's worse than not sharin at all.

Withholding knowledge/information is generally less productive. What good would buddha have done if he didn't disclose what he learned?

This thread is wild cause outa nowhere it went to what if my wife is sucking the whole block off or should I tell people the dead dude was sucking my dick at his funeral.

Those are some extreme ass cases.

This thread came about from a few people talking about investing in a thread about the corona virus and a few people felt that was insensitive cause there are more people worrying bout how to pay their rent and get groceries.

This here is a much more real life example.

In this case not sharing the info and sharing it at a bad time are literally the same. Mfers who are going through it aint gonna hear or process any info or advice you have anyway, and because you tried it, they gon shut you out when the time is right.

I aint wanna make my last post too long but timing is just as important as the advice.

Timing is important in everything. Wether its a hot verse, the punchline gotta hit on the right bar. Political debate, the zinger gotta be timed just right. Or comedy. Or writing.

Same with advice. Not being able to read the room and giving advice when the time is wrong means you advice not ever gon get through and mfers gonna look at you like a piece of shit.

This thread is wild cause outa nowhere it went to what if my wife is sucking the whole block off or should I tell people the dead dude was sucking my dick at his funeral.

Those are some extreme ass cases.

This thread came about from a few people talking about investing in a thread about the corona virus and a few people felt that was insensitive cause there are more people worrying bout how to pay their rent and get groceries.

This here is a much more real life example.

In this case not sharing the info and sharing it at a bad time are literally the same. Mfers who are going through it aint gonna hear or process any info or advice you have anyway, and because you tried it, they gon shut you out when the time is right.
right.......and people are joking and posting meme and ig posts and other funny things.
but its intensive over talk about investing? how?
i legit want to understand.

so talking about reading the room.
a joke can be processed while worrying about food and the next check but speaking about trying to make sure it doesnt happen in the future or prepare yourself is the bad thing out of all thats said in the thread?

i dont think this is about reading the room. this is something different. not sure what but its not reading the room.

we got people talking about they cant get cuts for christs sake. but investing is bad?

not saying you per se @AZTG but damn it, i want to fight about this.

you dudes are outta pocket.

tenor.gif

right.......and people are joking and posting meme and ig posts and other funny things.
but its intensive over talk about investing? how?
i legit want to understand.

so talking about reading the room.
a joke can be processed while worrying about food and the next check but speaking about trying to make sure it doesnt happen in the future or prepare yourself is the bad thing out of all thats said in the thread?

i dont think this is about reading the room. this is something different. not sure what but its not reading the room.

we got people talking about they cant get cuts for christs sake. but investing is bad?

not saying you per se @AZTG but damn it, i want to fight about this.

you dudes are outta pocket.

tenor.gif

Johnson and Johnson..........which is on the hot track for a vaccine.........closed up 8%.

Abbot Laboratories..........which developed a COVID test that gets results in 15 minutes...........closed up 6.41%.

dude getting money tossed on him.gif

Back