Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which is worse and why? Someone having knowledge and sharing at the wrong time or Someone having knowledge and not sharing it.

Which is worse and why?

• Sharing it at the wrong time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sharing it

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Ok .....this is a spinoff of a convo in the virus thread.

Its said something can be said at the wrong time because no one wants to hear it if they cant benefit from it at the time.

but its never spoke about when people have the knowledge and dont share it.

i feel like the people who have knowledge and dont share it are some of the most terrible people because they will watch you stumble and not help you fix it.

while it can be said that timing is bad someone to hear something.....i thing the timing is subjective. what one person might not want to hear doesnt mean another person feels the same.

Your homeboy had proof your girl belonged to the streets for years and didnt tell you til the night before your wedding day.
That's more with holding info, than telling me at the wrong time. The wrong time would be when I'm telling him that I love her.

That's more with holding info, than telling me at the wrong time. The wrong time would be when I'm telling him that I love her.
Maybe there was extenuating circumstances for why he couldn't tell you til then idk lol

Maybe there was extenuating circumstances for why he couldn't tell you til then idk
If you know my girl is slobbing street niggaz down for a stack, and I tell you I love her. If you my mans you shut that down E...mee..De Atley

Street niggaz be out here on the low fucking niggaz...raw, strippers letting randoms bus in them..and all kinds of shit cause they live life on the moment.

You letting me eat and go raw in that..cause the moment ain't right?

hqdefault.jpg
Come on now dawg

How about showing up to a funeral and telling the widow that you had a gay/homosexual relationship with the deceased?

Would it be better to tell her at the funeral or not tell her at all?

How about showing up to a funeral and telling the widow that you had a gay/homosexual relationship with the deceased?

Would it be better to tell her at the funeral or not tell her at all?
That dont help no one but u, u gotta hold that..not saying u as in u..but u as in the scenario

Ok .....this is a spinoff of a convo in the virus thread.

Its said something can be said at the wrong time because no one wants to hear it if they cant benefit from it at the time.

but its never spoke about when people have the knowledge and dont share it.

i feel like the people who have knowledge and dont share it are some of the most terrible people because they will watch you stumble and not help you fix it.

while it can be said that timing is bad someone to hear something.....i thing the timing is subjective. what one person might not want to hear doesnt mean another person feels the same.

its situational.

in the case of that thread, because theres such a large audience youre hitting a larger demographic. while everybody might not appreciate the tips/advice some will.

but like it was also said, sometimes you gotta read the room.

Back