Votes: 35 87.5%
  • Top 10

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Top 25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lol I'm not mad at anyone calling Nas the king, but to play devil's advocate. Being that we all use the 'Goat' reaction, are we all subconsciously crowning LL as the Goat?

I'll answer this with a question too...

If LL and NaS decide to drop albums tomorrow... Who outta the two you checking more?

I'll answer this with a question too...

If LL and NaS decide to drop albums tomorrow... Who outta the two you checking more?

That's a trick question tho lol

To answer your question, Nas. But we have to take other things into acct cuz LL has 10 years in the game over Nas and LL has been making his biggest moves outside of music for nearly 2 decades now. Nas has only been a rapper his entire career up until a couple years ago.

That's a trick question tho lol

To answer your question, Nas. But we have to take other things into acct cuz LL has 10 years in the game over Nas and LL has been making his biggest moves outside of music for nearly 2 decades now. Nas has only been a rapper his entire career up until a couple years ago.

LL's GOAT album isn't even among his best three albums... Nigga was feeling himself as the face of the first major rap record label in Def Jam...

NaS debuted in 1991, that's nearly three decades in bro... Debut album in '94, that's 25 years in

The bars still potent today as they were when he was a teenager

I mean you listened to the track with Swizz on his new album? Fire...

LL's GOAT album isn't even among his best three albums... Nigga was feeling himself as the face of the first major rap record label in Def Jam...

NaS debuted in 1991, that's nearly three decades in bro... Debut album in '94, that's 25 years in

The bars still potent today as they were when he was a teenager

I mean you listened to the track with Swizz on his new album? Fire...
@Goldie got confused admiration for Nas

That still doesn't negate what I said tho lol

Nas has only been a rapper his entire career. LL has ventured off into movies and TV decades ago. Before Nas made Illmatic LL was already a legend. Let that sink in for a min lol They arguably have the same amount of classic albums and LL has done wayyyyy more outside of music and opened more doors.

If we're putting everything into perspective, LL being the Goat isn't far fetched.

Nigga hell no. Nas hasn't opened half the doors LL has. Shit not even 20% of the doors LL has.

If you're referring to the transition from music to screen...

Will Smith came through and crushed the muthafuckin buildings...

LMAO at NaS being "overrated"... I done heard it all

Every one of you who has clicked that 'Ether' reaction button both on the IC and on here have subconsciously crowned him King...

I think you guys got a lil sidetracked. This is a poor argument because plenty of rappers have had their lines/words become part our rap vocab

We can start with being the face of def jam. Being the first hip hop star (u can argue kurtis blow). There would be no Nas without LL.

The Gift and The Curse? Fuck that shit, the first shall be last
I'm the man's man, a rapper's rapper
G-O-D S-O-N, they'll be none after...

I got time today... And I ain't even voting... No need to

My Nigg @Revolver Ocelot summed it up with his original post

I'm still laughin at niggas thinking Nas opened up more doors than LL lol

Without LL, no Def Jam, meaning no Jay, No X, no nothing. I know yall love Nas but damn, yall gotta relax.

We can start with being the face of def jam. Being the first hip hop star (u can argue kurtis blow). There would be no Nas without LL.

That face of Def Jam is pretty weak.

And as far as first hip hop star, you are in the right borough....

268px-Rundmc_2.jpg

I'm still laughin at niggas thinking Nas opened up more doors than LL lol

Without LL, no Def Jam, meaning no Jay, No X, no nothing. I know yall love Nas but damn, yall gotta relax.

Don't think Nas opened more doors than LL, just LL hasn't opened as many as you think he did.

Back