Votes: 35 87.5%
  • Top 10

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Top 25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Used to be my number 1 in tha early-mid 90ā€™s...fell to number 5 late 90ā€™s-early 2000ā€™s...now heā€™s closer to 10 than 1 but heā€™s definitely still in my top 10

d1052253b5d8fb45b14aad49f370800e.500x569x15.gif

GOAT. Your favorite rapper favorite rapper.

I legit forgot he dropped an album last year.

That shit was butt

Nasir top 5 DOA tho

Got him top 5.

Truth be told I think Nas is kinda overrated. Illmatic is as good as everyone says it is and IWW is dope but there is a clear drop-off in Nass' lyrics from I Am onwards for me

Hes just not the same when he rappin' conscious stuff. He loses most of what made Illmatic amazin'.

And in terms of albums post IWW he super hit or miss.

Nas didnt disown Ye so now the nigga top 10

You Judas make me sick

#1 dingbats

Nas didnt disown Ye so now the nigga top 10

You Judas make me sick

#1 dingbats

My issues wit Nas started way before that Wyoming bullshit he pulled witā€™ Ye...a lot of his shit just hasnā€™t aged well to me...Illmatic n It Was Written are great still...besides that a lot of his songs usually gets skipped when my shit on random and he pops up...maybe my phone just picking Nas whack songs randomly tho

:hahaha:

My issues wit Nas started way before that Wyoming bullshit he pulled witā€™ Ye...a lot of his shit just hasnā€™t aged well to me...Illmatic n It Was Written are great still...besides that a lot of his songs usually gets skipped when my shit on random and he pops up...maybe my phone just picking Nas whack songs randomly tho

:hahaha:
So Stillmatic never dropped?
God Son?
Life is Good?
Distant Relatives
NIGGER?

So Stillmatic never dropped?
God Son?
Life is Good?
Distant Relatives
NIGGER?

Distant Relatives is my shit...and while I do like songs off tha other albums you named...tha whole ā€œusing one producerā€ thing he be doing donā€™t help his monotone voice lead tracks age over tha years...itā€™s like once youā€™ve heard a Nas song 20 times u can get tired of it

LMAO at NaS being "overrated"... I done heard it all

Every one of you who has clicked that 'Ether' reaction button both on the IC and on here have subconsciously crowned him King...

LMAO at NaS being "overrated"... I done heard it all

Every one of you who has clicked that 'Ether' reaction button both on the IC and on here have subconsciously crowned him King...

lol I'm not mad at anyone calling Nas the king, but to play devil's advocate. Being that we all use the 'Goat' reaction, are we all subconsciously crowning LL as the Goat?

Back