Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Top 25

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • 50+

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
old em been killing me..

dude was nicer when he was younger..

like skill wise, em always been nice as fuck.. lyrical genius like jay said once.

his subject matter just kills and bores me sometimes....

there's way too much he says that i can't really relate to or understand where he's going, and to me that takes ways from him as a whole...

i can't listen to an em album all the way rough.. cu while he'll kill it on some somengs, some of the shit get so stupid and wacky i just change it and listen to something else.....

Man get this undercover fag the way the fuck outta here.

JordanGetOut.gif

Em has everything an rapper should have. Lyrics, Flow, Energy, Word Play, Presence, ETC....

But most of his content I just cant even remotely relate to

He certainly made a big impact, but so did MC Hammer.

He was nice with the wordplay but his voice was annoying as hell...and when he was in his prime his production was awful.

I voted top 50.

No way would I rank him above KRS, Kane, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick, Chuck D, Kool Moe Dee and all of the other 80s MCs

If ICP would have made a song like this they would have been blacklisted from the industry but yall give em a pass? Tap dancing coons.

Last edited:
Yea, no one lives juggalos... That ain't end well at all

had Em ranked high af just off the rap skill, hes in a lot of our fav rappers top 5 too

but when the point was made that his discography was sub par and he had come out with some embarrassingly shitty songs I had to drop him out top 5 ill still throw him a top 10 spot though cuz sometimes that mf is reallll nice with the flow/word play n multis

Top 10 for me, he could of been near the top 5 if he hadnt put out so much wack material after 2004... Im not really a fan of his new double time/choppy flow either... Still, cant deny how many dope tracks and features he has starting from around 1996/1997...

Back