Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Top 10

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Top 25

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • 50+

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Yea that shit was bad, but I highly doubt dude's a racist lol he let pussy get him in his feelings. But i understand why niggas don't fuck with him for that.

Objectively tho, he's one of the best ever, I got him at number 10.

Nearly 2 years later, I got him around 12-15

If Jay Z or Nas did half the fuck shit Eminem bitch ass got away with black people wouldn’t ever let them get over it. Imagine Hov in a video dressed in drag for comedy? Exactly.

They're 2 completely different rappers tho fam lol Imagine Hov on Tv getting food with food stamps like ODB.

With that said tho, the older I get the more I look back at alot of the shit Em did and said was corny af. But I'm not gonna pretend like he wasn't dropping fire too.

They're 2 completely different rappers tho fam lol Imagine Hov on Tv getting food with food stamps like ODB.

With that said tho, the older I get the more I look back at alot of the shit Em did and said was corny af. But I'm not gonna pretend like he wasn't dropping fire too.
Getting food stamps on tv>>dressing in drag

I don't rank him. Didn't really like him so I didn't really listen to his shit to give him a ranking.

I'll be that guy.

Rakim
KRS ONE
Big Daddy Kane
Nas
Eminem/Ghostface - tie.

I really don't criticize folks music taste and I'm definitely not criticizing your's right now but I really don't get folks high ranking of ghostface.

I got Beanie in my top rappers and most folks would tell me that is crazy.

Oh well.

Back