Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Top 10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Top 25

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Top 50+

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
I like his movies too b, I do. The nigga's a basic MC tho and yall know it. And more importantly his shit sounds super dated, I'll fall asleep tryna listen to that shit.

Goldie and Judah need to get the hell outta here, this is worse than niggas picking redman in the top 10

giphy.gif

Goldie and Judah need to get the hell outta here, this is worse than niggas picking redman in the top 10

Y'all aint being objective at all.

I think it's a combination of nostalgia and influenced views. Cube was iconic in the evolution of rap, but ranking him high off of that alone without critiquing his flow and delivery is the issue. He made some good songs, but hos flow is basic.

Where would you rank Curtis Blow?

Exactly....

Last edited by a moderator:
Rofl...

The man has 2 smileys on this site; it has to be worth something...

Y'all and bring objective at all.

I think it's a combination of nostalgia and influenced views. Cube was iconic in the evolution of rap, but ranking him high off of that alone without critiquing his flow and delivery is the issue. He made some good songs, but hos flow is basic.

Exactly....
hold this
giphy.gif

cube is/was great

top 25

Y'all and bring objective at all.

Exactly....
Curtis Blow? :tuh:

Curtis Blow? :tuh:

He was a pioneer on the early years of rap. He was labeled one of the best in his day. But is he cracking people's top 10?

Just an example.

I said I like cube. He contributed a lot. But his flow is BASIC....

I challenge yall to name 5 songs from artists in your personal Top10 DOA list that are better than "it was a good day"

giphy.gif

That shit aint even a top 5 storytelling song, cut it out

Yall got rappers left yall wanna rank?

I know im still sitting on k.dot and 3k. but who else?