Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Top 10

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Top 25

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Top 50+

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Top 5 easy. Too many classic solo albums, too much classic material in a group. People tend to forget how much he did in HipHop because he transcends it now.

I actually like cube ss an entertainer, but I gotta be 100. He's a very basic rapper and his music sounds outdated.

Early 30s

I actually like cube ss an entertainer, but I gotta be 100. He's a very basic rapper and his music sounds outdated.

Early 30s

raw

Who's got your favorite verse in fuck the police and straight outta compton?

His content is on point, his ABC/run dmc flow

I'm the king MC there is none higher!
sucka mcs should call me sire!

he's been using for 30 years is my issue. When niggas can freestyle better than he can rap, there's a problem, especially when u got a nigga top 5 of alltime lol and a nigga like pun can't make the top 25? yea man, something aint right

I can freestyle better than this b and I'm deadass

His content is on point, his ABC/run dmc flow

I'm the king MC there is none higher!
sucka mcs should call me sire!

he's been using for 30 years is my issue. When niggas can freestyle better than he can rap, there's a problem, especially when u got a nigga top 5 of alltime lol and a nigga like pun can't make the top 25? yea man, something aint right
Once again, that's the area he was brought up in and one reason he has no relevancy in modern hiphop. Just because he has a dated flow doesnt discredit his play on the hiphop hall of fame. If we were going by that we should pretty much only be selecting niggas from 92 and beyond

Once again, that's the area he was brought up in and one reason he has no relevancy in modern hiphop. Just because he has a dated flow doesnt discredit his play on the hiphop hall of fame. If we were going by that we should pretty much only be selecting niggas from 92 and beyond

When LL came wayyyyyy before cube and was flippin flows BACK THEN, RAkim BEFORE cube , was flippin flows. Nahhh b, nahhhhhhhhhh, U gotta come with something better than that b lol

Cube's first 3 albums are classics, that alone gets him into the top 5. But 2pac overrated ass as is considered in the running for GOAT with his elementary ass rhymes

Pac always had flows b

I will take Cubes straight-forward flow and rhymes over a cringe "punchline rapper"

"wdf"

:sup:

Back