Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where do you honestly see the LGBT community's standing in Hip-Hop as we progress forward in the 20s and beyond?

I honestly dont care if it’s good music.

they don’t need special bathrooms or should be treated differently. Make good music and have morals and I’ll support

Never did. Nigga been a pedo joke since 2003. Probably downloaded some shit from kazaa or limewire
Is being a pedo? Where you only draw the line? Because it owners in this world who do bad shit too.. I'm just simply asking

So, sucking dick in the parking lot is going to be the new normal in hi hop

:hahaha:

Yeah while I agree that it's not good to judge somebody by their sexual orientation, I can't listen to another man rap about getting fucked in the ass, or sucking another man's cock.

However, I have no problem listening to a man rap about fucking a girl, or the girl sucking his dick.

Call me sexist or homophobic but that's how I feel

Lil Nas X isn't popular... at least outside of twitter and the households of under 18 white girls. Bro has like 3 noteworthy songs over the past 2 years. I also don't think he's considered a rapper like that. But to answer your question I think that with the way the world is going we are bound to see more openly gay rappers over the next two decades. Possibly the same for athletics as well. Better keep your homophobia to yourself if you know what's good for you.

Take yourself to the football thread and spread the Ronaldo message please

This is not true

It is true. My Mom and Dad love Old Town Road, and if you ask them who Lil Nas X vs who Jack Harlow, or Polo G is, they are gonna know who Lil Nas X is.

Rappers under 25, Lil Nas X is the most popular. The internet loves Lil Nas X, kids love Lil Nas X and older people love him if he kept doing that country shit.

Lil Nas X is one of the most popular male artists out right now regardless of genre.

At some point some 'regular' gay is gonna come along and rap the same as everyone else and not troll but he'll be gay
That one dude from Brockhampton. I forget his name, he's really good, but I honestly just can't listen to the guy on a regular basis. I frankly just can't listen some of that shit, man.

I'm glad dudes like him are finding their lane, though.

Back