• Hov

• BIG

• Nas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2Pac_Jay-Z_Makaveli_Blueprint-front.jpg

I picked Nas & Jay.

Not because they're my favorite of the four, rather, because everything else being equal, Nas & Jay have more material and a thicker discography.

Had Nas and Jay been murdered after the Takeover/Ether battle I wouldn't be able to choose.

w/o big and pac would jz matter as much? same goes for nas a little..i think pac and nas would have mad a dope ass album had they had time..as well as jz and big...their deaths impacted the flow of hip hop and actually created a huge divot that can never be unified

Food for thought: money is a poison and its not sanitary

w/o big and pac would jz matter as much? same goes for nas a little..i think pac and nas would have mad a dope ass album had they had time..as well as jz and big...their deaths impacted the flow of hip hop and actually created a huge divot that can never be unified

Food for thought: money is a poison and its not sanitary

I'm not convinced that Pac and Big would have had continued success. There's a lot of people that were hot in the mid 90s that didn't make a successful transition into the 2000s; Lauryn Hill, Dogg Pound, Master P & No Limit, Warren G, Will Smith, Q Tip, KRS, Rakim to name a few

I don’t understand how people can listen to the NASIR album and still have Nas as the Goat Smh

I don’t understand how people can listen to the NASIR album and still have Nas as the Goat Smh

To be fair I listened to mchg blueprint 3 Kingdom come and still have jay z as the goat

Pac and big wasn't around long enough to produce stuff of that level

I'm not convinced that Pac and Big would have had continued success. There's a lot of people that were hot in the mid 90s that didn't make a successful transition into the 2000s; Lauryn Hill, Dogg Pound, Master P & No Limit, Warren G, Will Smith, Q Tip, KRS, Rakim to name a few
Lauryn Hill -killed her own career and still doing so by missing shows
Dogg Pound - leaving death row wasn't the best ideas, after their debut they split their careers solo were better, then also snoop not helping the push aint help
Master P & No Limit - egos and way too many on the roster who didnt get a fair push, and then the label went defunct, they back now
Warren G - never lived up to regulate, i liked homey smooth flow again another snoop protege who snoop didnt push 213 alb was cool tho
Will Smith - theres more money in movies...willenium is a pop album in many sorts but dont think he cant give us something in 2019
Q Tip - production is his niche and why do you think he fell off in 2000s the new gen didnt accept his craft..their 2017 or 18 alb wsnt bad
KRS - OGs love The teacher these youngins dont.
Rakim - 80s rapper and aftermath didnt push his mic ...OGs love him still

NASIR wasnt bad but Nas and Ye album shouldnt have been given life..let 9th Wonder remix it..it will give it a better feel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back