• Hov

• BIG

• Nas

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2Pac_Jay-Z_Makaveli_Blueprint-front.jpg

I picked Nas & Jay.

Not because they're my favorite of the four, rather, because everything else being equal, Nas & Jay have more material and a thicker discography.

Had Nas and Jay been murdered after the Takeover/Ether battle I wouldn't be able to choose.

w/o big and pac would jz matter as much? same goes for nas a little..i think pac and nas would have mad a dope ass album had they had time..as well as jz and big...their deaths impacted the flow of hip hop and actually created a huge divot that can never be unified

Food for thought: money is a poison and its not sanitary

w/o big and pac would jz matter as much? same goes for nas a little..i think pac and nas would have mad a dope ass album had they had time..as well as jz and big...their deaths impacted the flow of hip hop and actually created a huge divot that can never be unified

Food for thought: money is a poison and its not sanitary

I'm not convinced that Pac and Big would have had continued success. There's a lot of people that were hot in the mid 90s that didn't make a successful transition into the 2000s; Lauryn Hill, Dogg Pound, Master P & No Limit, Warren G, Will Smith, Q Tip, KRS, Rakim to name a few

I don’t understand how people can listen to the NASIR album and still have Nas as the Goat Smh

I don’t understand how people can listen to the NASIR album and still have Nas as the Goat Smh

To be fair I listened to mchg blueprint 3 Kingdom come and still have jay z as the goat

Pac and big wasn't around long enough to produce stuff of that level

I'm not convinced that Pac and Big would have had continued success. There's a lot of people that were hot in the mid 90s that didn't make a successful transition into the 2000s; Lauryn Hill, Dogg Pound, Master P & No Limit, Warren G, Will Smith, Q Tip, KRS, Rakim to name a few
Lauryn Hill -killed her own career and still doing so by missing shows
Dogg Pound - leaving death row wasn't the best ideas, after their debut they split their careers solo were better, then also snoop not helping the push aint help
Master P & No Limit - egos and way too many on the roster who didnt get a fair push, and then the label went defunct, they back now
Warren G - never lived up to regulate, i liked homey smooth flow again another snoop protege who snoop didnt push 213 alb was cool tho
Will Smith - theres more money in movies...willenium is a pop album in many sorts but dont think he cant give us something in 2019
Q Tip - production is his niche and why do you think he fell off in 2000s the new gen didnt accept his craft..their 2017 or 18 alb wsnt bad
KRS - OGs love The teacher these youngins dont.
Rakim - 80s rapper and aftermath didnt push his mic ...OGs love him still

Status
Not open for further replies.