Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you’re mad...I’m talking about PISSED!

Yup...dumb af smh...damn near broke my hand but me and my lil sis was arguing over some dumb shit...as adults...and I knew when I blurted out “You know I’d do anything for you girl!!” and a tear dropped out my eye I knew I was about to lose it...she peeled off in her car and I was standing by a tree...Cap’n America punch!!!! But I’m not Cap and that tree didn’t give...I knew I had fucked up smh lol

Yeah sisters will do that shit to you.

I remember my boy got in a arguement with his sister and punched the wall thinking it was dry wall but it wasn't. Heard his shit break.

Sitting there like... "you wanna spark this blunt before we go to the hospital dawg?

Yeah you do."

I be checking to see if it's drywall off the strength ever since lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sisters will do that shit to you.

I remember my boy got in a arguement with his sister and punched the wall think it was dry wall but it wasn't. Heard his shit break.

Sitting there like... "you wanna spark this blunt before we go to the hospital dawg?

Yeah you do."

I be checking to see if it's drywall off the strength ever since lol.

I check all my walls for studs whenever I move into a new spot so I know where to punch lol

Nigga walking around knocking on walls like “Oooo I can’t WAIT to get pissed off...I’m puttin’ my fist straight thru YOU!!! Lol

Nah...I’m a lot better now in my “older age”...most I do now is punch tha steering wheel...I only think about tha air bag deploying on me after tha fact tho smh

I havent been that angry in years. i dont think I can get that angry anymore unless its a spur of the moment type shit.

Last time I was that angry I knocked someone the fuck out

i talk .....raise my voice then go quiet.....

next step is getting stole on.

me going quiet is my way of saying.......you got it..

anything after that....you signed the waiver that anything that happens after i go quite is no fault of mine and you assume all responsibility (financially, physically and emotionally) for your wounds mental state and hospital bills.

i just hope we can be cool afterwards.

Last time I got mad enough to fight my vision went blurry and I only saw the persons outline. His features turned to television static. Felt like time was moving like cold pancake syrup.

It's a good thing I had a friend with me, otherwise I would have tried to literally chew thru that mother fuckers Geo Prism.

It takes a lot to get me to that point but when I reach it ill I look for something real hard to punch. I know the shit gonna hurt but thats what i want.

a lot of times I dont even feel it in the moment but when i calm down it hits me

Last time I got mad enough to fight my vision went blurry and I only saw the persons outline. His features turned to television static. Felt like time was moving like cold pancake syrup.

It's a good thing I had a friend with me, otherwise I would have tried to literally chew thru that mother fuckers Geo Prism.

I know some niggas who'd always say theyd "Black out" when fighting when we were coming up. I used to think they were bullshittin just in case people said they lost but now I wonder if this is what they meant.

I bitch about a lot of shit. Mostly shit about humans and the shit we do. I sound mad af and apparently come across as an angry person but I'm just extremely animated and passionate. I might bitch about that shit for an hour it pissed me off so bad but deep down I'm like meh, and flip back to okili dokili like shit never happened.

Sometimes I put on music and project my anger into the music to dissipate it from me. Id rather the energy go there than fuck myself over taking vengeance or hurting others.

If I'm at work I go quiet and isolate myself from others coz my energy will fuck up the place and its mechanical contents(if I'm subjected to whatever it is that pissed me off in the first place for prolong periods of time).

Punch a hole through a wall on some white boy shit.

smh...all my old places had holes somewhere

got out of that shit but I still cant hide it when im mad

my whole neck and ears and shit turn red

if I really got the urge to fuck sumn up i'll bust out some pushups or sumn

Try and catch myself from doing something stupid that I'll regret.

Then try and outsmart whoever got me upset.

I just get eerily quiet and stationary. The quieter/calmer I get and look basically means the closer I am to blowing up all the way. It basically looks like I go from 0-100

Reactions: B_A
It takes a lot, and I mean A LOT for me to get to that point. Doesn't happen very often at all.

And when it does......I pace furiously

Back