Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you’re mad...I’m talking about PISSED!

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
How do you handle it?
Are you one of those people who gotta hit something? Do you just sit in silence? Do you vent about it?

I don't let things get to me that'd piss me off like that anymore. I'll just take myself out the situation or convo and calm down now
Closest thing that's really pissed me off would be someone in front of me on the road going the speed limit and not getting out the way

When I played in a tennis tournament, I smashed two rackets one time In a match I was really angry that day.

At work I would slam the desk drawer loud

The gym has helped me tremendously redirecting my stress and anger

in seriousness though, i try to leave any tense situation if possible. when customers at work get on my nerves and i feel an outburst coming, i leave the scene and go to the break room. if a family member is doing some annoying shit, i'll go to my room and put my headphones in.

ive found over the years that i couldn't manage my anger well. fortunately, getting older has softened my temper. but ultimately, the best options have been walking away, ignoring it or drowning it out.

I haven’t been absolutely furious in a while....

But when I get there, I go to the gym. I know it’s the only place my rage can come out without me paying for it later.

If I'm pissed off to the point I go listen to Don't Make by 8ball&MJG or Angry Again by Megadeth, it's some unpredictable shit brewing.

I’m a puncher...trees, walls, steering wheels...whatever...never got a deposit returned from any apartment I stayed in cuz they were always repairing walls and doors...

Hell...I went about 4 years as a teen without a door at my parents house after my 3rd replacement door

I’m a lot better now tho lol

You were punching trees my nigga? Trees.

Yup...dumb af smh...damn near broke my hand but me and my lil sis was arguing over some dumb shit...as adults...and I knew when I blurted out “You know I’d do anything for you girl!!” and a tear dropped out my eye I knew I was about to lose it...she peeled off in her car and I was standing by a tree...Cap’n America punch!!!! But I’m not Cap and that tree didn’t give...I knew I had fucked up smh lol

Back