Welcome To aBlackWeb

When was the last time an ex tried to slide back into your life?

I'm a friendly person, and I'm on good terms with everybody I ever dealt with on all levels. So I'm always pleasant and nice to everybody that hits me up.

It's normally just a conversation. Sometimes I'm even invite them to meet me at my job for a drink or two to catch up... But I always make it cheat I I'm very happy with my wife and life. So they never reveal any intentions if they were there.

I pride myself in being that guy people just wanna be friends with. I like giving off that vibe.

Shit that's how I got my pet turtle. An ex saw me being silly about a dead turtle I found and she got me two of them the next week her cousin was about to give away

I'm a friendly person, and I'm on good terms with everybody I ever dealt with on all levels. So I'm always pleasant and nice to everybody that hits me up.

It's normally just a conversation. Sometimes I'm even invite them to meet me at my job for a drink or two to catch up... But I always make it cheat I I'm very happy with my wife and life. So they never reveal any intentions if they were there.

I pride myself in being that guy people just wanna be friends with. I like giving off that vibe.

Shit that's how I got my pet turtle. An ex saw me being silly about a dead turtle I found and she got me two of them the next week her cousin was about to give away
I just leave them on read 🤣 But I don’t play those games with men cos they are always looking for a new way to play games with you and see if you are stupid enough to let them back in.

It was ill how many exes and flings hit me up after we made the news of my engagement public.
I’ve been on the other side of this. Male friends who got engaged and WANTED me to be jealous. They start paying ME way more attention than their new fiancée and trying to engineer a love triangle when whole time IDGAF. In one case he was good friends with the guy I was seeing. In another case he kept being too physical, hugging me, touching me and trying to make me focus on the ring he bought his fiancée.

I just figured they were insecure bitches and felt sorry for their fiancées, who they clearly were just using to boost their ego.

All the damn time.

All are ok with being a side chick.

But nah I’m good. I don’t want to invest time on shit with a poor return anymore.

I’ve been on the other side of this. Male friends who got engaged and WANTED me to be jealous. They start paying ME way more attention than their new fiancée and trying to engineer a love triangle when whole time IDGAF. In one case he was good friends with the guy I was seeing. In another case he kept being too physical, hugging me, touching me and trying to make me focus on the ring he bought his fiancée.

I just figured they were insecure bitches and felt sorry for their fiancées, who they clearly were just using to boost their ego.
Smh. Mfers are wild.

Smh. Mfers are wild.
Yup. While his fiancée was showing off her ring to everyone on the DAY they got engaged, he kept his attention on me the entire night. Then he tried to portray me as though I was chasing after him when he kept chasing me and I was ignoring him. 🤣 Unsurprisingly, he had a bad relationship with his dad, so I’m guessing he has a lot of issues.

Yup. While his fiancée was showing off her ring to everyone on the DAY they got engaged, he kept his attention on me the entire night. Then he tried to portray me as though I was chasing after him when he kept chasing me and I was ignoring him. 🤣 Unsurprisingly, he had a bad relationship with his dad, so I’m guessing he has a lot of issues.
Sheesh. You dodged a bullet

It's normally just a conversation. Sometimes I'm even invite them to meet me at my job for a drink or two to catch up... But I always make it cheat I'm very happy with my wife and life. So they never reveal any intentions if they were there.

freudian slip or nah? :icu:

seems like if u are happily married it doesn't even make sense to acknowledge an ex

why portray urself as a friend when there is really no reasonable situation to be truly just friends with an ex

even if u have honorable intentions u still creating a situation for unnecessary drama by entertaining an ex.......especially if u in a new relationship that u actually value

only exception would be if ya'll had kids together

Back