Welcome To aBlackWeb

When it comes to sexual partners what’s the average..

So let's say he lost his virginity at age 15..with 15 bodies..thats one body a year?

U think the average guy catches one body a year, not including relationship?

So let's say he lost his virginity at age 15..with 15 bodies..thats one body a year?

That’s why this question is dumb. People lose their virginity at different ages. People get in relationships that potentially slows the growth of the number. Ain’t no average.

I know niggas in school who was fucking the whole clique. They was in double digits before graduation.

That’s why this question is dumb. People lose their virginity at different ages. People get in relationships that potentially slows the growth of the number. Ain’t no average.
I lost mines at 16, body count 16, if I only count the women I actually like, my body count 5...

Ima average nigga

You gotta think about how women look at this question

You thinking about it like average of every male out there

All women care about is what’s average amongst dudes they may show interest in

So many ways to fuck now if you a chick you don't have to be any type of attractive to get dick. I kno' niggas were fuckin' monsters before but you had to kno' her somehow. These days it's so discreet

And for us fellas again there are a lotta bitches online. Practically infinite if you're in a big city, so even if you're a 1 bone in 100 girls type of nig you can get down

Goldie like...

Men=100
Women=3

Don't ask me to show my work....

lol the crazy shit is that's not far off from what i thought.

I always thought by the time you're 30 the avg for a dude is 50 plus and a woman is around 5 -10.

So many ways to fuck now if you a chick you don't have to be any type of attractive to get dick. I kno' niggas were fuckin' monsters before but you had to kno' her somehow. These days it's so discreet

And for us fellas again there are a lotta bitches online. Practically infinite if you're in a big city, so even if you're a 1 bone in 100 girls type of nig you can get down
Ion think that's the norm tho, I think if you had a group of diverse guys. Like a room of 30 of them, 5 guys getting down like that, 5 guys moving in a way to utilize that, and the other 20 ain't moving like that at all

50 aint really a lot tho.

If you started fuckin at 16. 2 chicks a year = 30 chicks at the age of 30 and that's only 2 chicks for the entire year.

Back