Welcome To aBlackWeb

When it comes to sexual partners what’s the average..

i think this question is tricky...

some dudes think a high count is good......but it could be a sign of insecurity or hidden being a homo
for some women is can be a sign of trauma or daddy issues.

but no one will admit to anything tho.

Avg body count for a man is 3

Avg body count for a woman is 7

These is real would Avgs not IC averages

U know well all pussy getting units...

So much so we become a pussy unit

72a1635.jpg

IC shit

Have no idea

I just know whenever a chick volunteers that information I multiply by 3

For a dude the way I look at it..

1..chick he loses his virginity to...2..chick he falls in love with...3..chick he fucks after he gets over heart break of lost love..

For a chick

1...dude she loses her virginity to..2..dude she fucks to feel better about herself after virginity dude breaks her heart...3..first real relationship...4..playa who she loses her first real relationship over..5,6,7...ain't shit niggaz that cause her to go celibate

At what age?

How long are they single?

They ever go to college??

These things matter.

Reactions: 1/2
For a dude the way I look at it..

1..chick he loses his virginity to...2..chick he falls in love with...3..chick he fucks after he gets over heart break of lost love..

For a chick

1...dude she loses her virginity to..2..dude she fucks to feel better about herself after virginity dude breaks her heart...3..first real relationship...4..playa who she loses her first real relationship over..5,6,7...ain't shit niggaz that cause her to go celibate

For the above ^^

You only counting sex in relationships?

For the above ^^

You only counting sex in relationships?
For men yes, the average guy only has sex from relationship, the average women has more sex outside of relationships cause of guys abilities to fool them into thinking it can be a relationship.

But like I said, this is my idea of average individuals. Overall all, not taking into account people from hyper sexual environments like us where getting pussy and money was life.

For men yes, the average guy only has sex from relationship, the average women has more sex outside of relationships cause of guys abilities to fool them into thinking it can be a relationship.

But like I said, this is my idea of average individuals. Overall all, not taking into account people from hyper sexual environments like us where getting pussy and money was life.
Nigga what?! You talking stupid.

Yall really over estimate peoples abilities to get sex. And I like I said, it cause some of us are from hyper sexual environments, but I promise u, we are the anomaly.

I'd invite yall to download reddit and visit some of their online communities

I promise u, there are people on this very site that didnt lose their virginity till their twenties

And there is nothing wrong with that, it's actually very normal

Yall really over estimate peoples abilities to get sex. And I like I said, it cause some of us are from hyper sexual environments, but I promise u, we are the anomaly.

I'd invite yall to download reddit and visit some of their online communities

I think reality is somewhere in between

Back