Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY When Is It Okay To Two Piece Your Child?

Sam Crooke

Parents of ABW... nobody is judging you here... please don't post any bids or other incriminating evidence of yourself whooping your child. Let's say you kid been acting up or whatnot, maybe act a fool with they teachers...

When is it okay to give your child them hands b?

You like em rough... I don't believe in that I say spare the child and save the rod...

But Kandy stop trying to flirt with me... I a faithful man
This in no way is flirting. Don’t flatter yourself.

To answer the question: I will not two piece my son.

Reactions: GNS
Your kid gotta fear you more than they fear God. It's Only right bc for all intents and purposes you are God you the thing that separates them from life and death.

So the moment your child try to step to you like you some nigga off the street that's when you two piece em. Not extra crispy and a biscuit. Hit em with that original recipe, mild. Gotta let em know nigga i coulda cooked your shit, but you my child. But nigga you only here bc i squirted a nut in ya momma, so the next time you get outta pocket Imma forget that's the only thing that separates you from the next nigga.

I'm only statin what my daddy told me the day i went for the big piece of chicken.

Nigga used to get this look, this thousand yard stare like he was looking past me and at the random ditch he was gonna bury my body.

Back