Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Is It Okay For A Man To Approach A Woman

“How to approach a woman who views herself as out of your league off the bat” is a whole other discussion. Maybe we should talk about that instead.

Walk away.

Not worth the effort.

There's always exceptions to the rule, however..........for the most part........you'd just be wasting your time.

Walmart and Dollar Store stories??? Do tell
I always like flirting with the chicks in dollar stores.....and one chick told me she can't fuck with a dude who shops in the dollar store.
She then implied that only broke people shop there.
But she was working there....
I just laughed it off and walked away.

I never liked being a volume shooter. I really don't approach until I receive choosing signals

I'm not angry
I just post like how I speak irl

You go and approach a woman in that manner and tell me how it goes for u
I don't call women bitches though

At all?
Good for u
If I'm talking to my homeboy or homegirl I say bitches.

Y r u asking me if that works irl?
You said these bitches don't know what they want

I was just curious if you actually referred to them as bitches either directly to them or in conversations about them irl

You said these bitches don't know what they want

I was just curious if you actually referred to them as bitches either directly to them or in conversations about them irl
Why would I just call a woman a bitch all casual, Carlton?

You don't have a difference in how u talk to your friends versus strangers curse words or not?

This why majority of the women I dealt wit...met online.

Damn that approaching in public. I ain't got time to analyze whether or not it's the right time to approach...checking the environment around me...figure out what opening convo I should start wit. Meh.

Nowadays...some women care more about humiliating a brotha when rejecting him. They wanna cause a scene.

This why majority of the women I dealt wit...met online.

Damn that approaching in public. I ain't got time to analyze whether or not it's the right time to approach...checking the environment around me...figure out what opening convo I should start wit. Meh.

Nowadays...some women care more about humiliating a brotha when rejecting him. They wanna cause a scene.
Its a bit of troof here

Why would I just call a woman a bitch all casual, Carlton?

You don't have a difference in how u talk to your friends versus strangers curse words or not?
I just don't refer to females as bitches even when I'm among the fellas

This

Also, the OP is a more like a conglomeration of responses from different women. No one woman is saying no to all those approaches. What one woman wants the next may not, but it’s a numbers game and shooters shoot *shrug*

Fam, I was in a discussion/argument about this shit when that video of the chick walking around NYC came out.

Every single chick that cosigned all of these sentiments were overwhelmingly all late 20-something/30-something chicks from NYC.

I'm not exaggerating in the slightest either. One or two were from Jersey, but the rest were all NYC chicks. And all the fellas in the argument said the same shit that's been said here: "If you have all these rules, where the fuck are we supposed to meet y'all then". One chick said she wouldn't mind if you were introduced by a friend at a social function because then you've been vetted by that friend as someone that's not abusive or a rapist.

:nigga2:

Same chick didn't understand the backlash she got because her assumption is that any dude trying to holler outside of this was assumed to be abusive or a rapist.

Fam, I was in a discussion/argument about this shit when that video of the chick walking around NYC came out.

Every single chick that cosigned all of these sentiments were overwhelmingly all late 20-something/30-something chicks from NYC.

I'm not exaggerating in the slightest either. One or two were from Jersey, but the rest were all NYC chicks. And all the fellas in the argument said the same shit that's been said here: "If you have all these rules, where the fuck are we supposed to meet y'all then". One chick said she wouldn't mind if you were introduced by a friend at a social function because then you've been vetted by that friend as someone that's not abusive or a rapist.

:nigga2:

Same chick didn't understand the backlash she got because her assumption is that any dude trying to holler outside of this was assumed to be abusive or a rapist.

Lol they not being realistic

If they really feeling dude, none of that matters. Once you learn the recognize that look in her eye you know when you have a green light.

Lol they not being realistic

If they really feeling dude, none of that matters. Once you learn the recognize that look in her eye you know when you have a green light.

That's just how much them NYC broads feelin themselves.

I genuinely don't think cats will ever have this much of a problem anywhere else in the country.

That's just how much them NYC broads feelin themselves.

I genuinely don't think cats will ever have this much of a problem anywhere else in the country.

Lol ok, I never really dealt w a NYC chick but they seem to carry themselves like niggas, like they’d be the one tryna shoot at you

Last edited:
Back