Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Is It Okay For A Man To Approach A Woman

i think the issue is that there are a lot of females who are looking to be approached by a certain type of dude and it has to be in the perfect place

rarely do both of those things happen in conjunction with one another

then there are some very thirsty ass dudes who just cant take no for an answer and i can see how some females have this attitude

He's right.
Metoo is the same way
i shouldn't have just said no like that, b/c there is some merit to it, however, there are times when a dude aint ugly and still get all those excuses from females

i shouldn't have just said no like that, b/c there is some merit to it, however, there are times when a dude aint ugly and still get all those excuses from females
Bummy shoes, squatted car, paint stained uniform.

You right

This

Also, the OP is a more like a conglomeration of responses from different women. No one woman is saying no to all those approaches. What one woman wants the next may not, but it’s a numbers game and shooters shoot *shrug*
i agree, but i think the larger issue is what i said earlier about women tend to want to dictate the terms on which they are approached as if they have to be a perfect circumstance

This

Also, the OP is a more like a conglomeration of responses from different women. No one woman is saying no to all those approaches. What one woman wants the next may not, but it’s a numbers game and shooters shoot *shrug*
You should know...you make em crazy.

Smdh.

I go to that text wherever I need a laugh.

I'mma print that shit and put it in a coffee table book of funny texts

Answer is : approach em wherever tf u feel like cause theses bitches don't know wtf they want.
All they're gonna do is look for someone exactly like their x, break up, then say niggaz ain't shit.

Rinse and repeat

“How to approach a woman who views herself as out of your league off the bat” is a whole other discussion. Maybe we should talk about that instead.
I would damn sure add to it.

Like @deadeye
And his Walmart stories.

I got dollar store stories.

Answer is : approach em wherever tf u feel like cause theses bitches don't know wtf they want.
All they're gonna do is look for someone exactly like their x, break up, then say niggaz ain't shit.

Rinse and repeat
I agree but why you angry homie?

Rinse and repeat
does calling them bitches work irl?

Back