Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Did Dudes Get Brainwashed In The Regards of Booty?

Came to say black men always liked ridiculously big asses, then went back and realized those video girls are my size. Now I'm confused.
da_news_1485.jpg
This from the baby got back video. Lol
doggystyle-cvr.jpg
Cartoon but still
move-somethin-4fa9e53b20ed7.jpg
This the biggest one

But there was one booty in the 90's that was real and everybody's favorite...
IMG_20170626_125844.jpg

Nobody was brainwashed into liking that, she just looks good. I don't think men have been brainwashed into anything, but some women outchea paying for diaper booties have.

Came to say black men always liked ridiculously big asses, then went back and realized those video girls are my size. Now I'm confused.
View attachment 9072
This from the baby got back video. Lol
View attachment 9071
Cartoon but still
View attachment 9070
This the biggest one

But there was one booty in the 90's that was real and everybody's favorite...
View attachment 9073

Nobody was brainwashed into liking that, she just looks good. I don't think men have been brainwashed into anything, but some women outchea paying for diaper booties have.
wifey u gotta look in the Pic Gallery. Diaper Booty Galore.

I have plans to get a fat transfer soon.
I really need to think this through.
fat transfers on the ass aint good value unless they body sculpt while they @ it. look up body sculpting on instagram, beautiful stuff.

fat transfers on the ass aint good value unless they body sculpt while they @ it. look up body sculpting on instagram, beautiful stuff.
I want some in my boobs. That sculpt is the BOMB though.
I might have to look into that.

dnyuz2adcm3z.jpg Screenshot_20170626-160428.jpg Screenshot_20170626-160334.jpg Screenshot_20170626-160105.jpg Screenshot_20170626-160019.jpg Screenshot_20170626-155754.jpg Screenshot_20170626-160616.jpg

...its all about preference.

Each one of those chicks I just posted got a nice azzz, but that's MY opinion. Not everyone is gonna agree. There is NO official set criteria that defines a what is a "nice azzz". So there no right or wrong in this type of discussion.

Now the fake azzz shyt is no bueno. Mainly b/c some of these hefas don't even try to make the shyt look natural. Got twigs for legs, but got their fake azzz lookin like a garbage bag full of trash. Smh.

Since I'm an official Bootyologist and board certified, i just wanted to drop my 2 cents...and pics. Lol

View attachment 9074 View attachment 9075 View attachment 9076 View attachment 9077 View attachment 9078 View attachment 9079 View attachment 9080

...its all about preference.

Each one of those chicks I just posted got a nice azzz, but that's MY opinion. Not everyone is gonna agree. There is NO official set criteria that defines a what is a "nice azzz". So there no right or wrong in this type of discussion.

Now the fake azzz shyt is no bueno. Mainly b/c some of these hefas don't even try to make the shyt look natural. Got twigs for legs, but got their fake azzz lookin like a garbage bag full of trash. Smh.

Since I'm an official Bootyologist and board certified, i just wanted to drop my 2 cents...and pics. Lol
1 of these asses is fake but I won't tell u which.

Back