Welcome To aBlackWeb

When Did Dudes Get Brainwashed In The Regards of Booty?

link a post or site that has labelled her thick in the grey pic. that pic has only really been posted in articles commenting on her weight loss.

What I'm saying is at all three sizes I've seen people say she is thick. It happened on the IC all the time and it always confused me. I aint invested enough to search for posts tho.

What I'm saying is at all three sizes I've seen people say she is thick. It happened on the IC all the time and it always confused me. I aint invested enough to search for posts tho.
the middle pic where u can see her arm bone hasn't been called thick on the 1st or 2nd pgs of google.
She fell right under the limit. I'm 6'1 275 b if a broad bigger than me that's a negative

Negative..........I'd break you off tho to scratch that itch of yours lol
only itch I got is eczema n I can't afford to scar this skin in the summertime b.

tumblr_nvg4utRH4B1tv8dodo2_1280.jpg

This chick is 6'2 265 niggas mean to tell me you're not going to beat?

Her name is aviberri btw

is she really 265? carries it beautifully

Not anymore, that's why I laughed. People find and use pictures that support whatever their point is at the time.

Her most recent pics are "much" smaller but he wouldn't post those because they don't support his argument.

And I've never seen her post a scale pic at 265 haha. but hey, maybe he got the exclusives.

Not anymore, that's why I laughed. People find and use pictures that support whatever their point is at the time.

Her most recent pics are "much" smaller but he wouldn't post those because they don't support his argument.

And I've never seen her post a scale pic at 265 haha. but hey, maybe he got the exclusives.
its possible to look smaller than the weight u are. I've been damn near 50lbs heavier than my current weight n didn't look all that different, @TheMasterKey is my witness

if she carries it mostly in muscle, i cld believe it.

*GOAT rescinded*

Just admit you biased and I'll stop

Just admit you like fat girls and I'll stop lol

You're still harping on the word "thick" which is a word that's been hijacked by fat girls. I'm just conscious enough to know that "big ass" isn't synonymous with "nice ass". Beyonce aka ms bootylicious has a nice ass, is it big? nah, but does she have a nice shaped ass? yes. Same with Ashanti, etc.

Lol false. She had a whole tell all on her Snapchat. She just had baby also

its possible to look smaller than the weight u are. I've been damn near 50lbs heavier than my current weight n didn't look all that different, @TheMasterKey is my witness

if she carries it mostly in muscle, i cld believe it.

I look for scale proof. I don't believe nothing none of ya'll say. LMBO!! Especially Old man @Cain so.. yeah.

When she hop her sexy @$$ on a scale, then i'll believe it.

Back