Welcome To aBlackWeb

When dating when do you make it exclusive and cut others off?

Nowadays most people when dating arent exclusive right away. When you decide to make it exclusive and real?

For me, when I'm ready, and it becomes exclusive for me when (I say it):

"I'm not dealing with anyone but (you) and I ask that (you) don't deal with anyone but me, do (you) need a few days or a week to cut these folks off?" and go'on from there. Tell her some shit like "you my baby now" and roll wit it

For me, when I'm ready, and it becomes exclusive for me when (I say it):

"I'm not dealing with anyone but (you) and I ask that (you) don't deal with anyone but me, do (you) need a few days or a week to cut these folks off?" and go'on from there. Tell her some shit like "you my baby now" and roll wit it
I do something similar but at the beginning. "If we're going to date, I'm not interested in doing so if there are others in the picture. You can cut your loose ends or we can not go down that road, no hard feelings."

It's cool if someone wants to keep their options open, be young n life yo life, but they don't need to be dating me while they're playing the field.

depends on how i'm feeling.....

but 90% of the time in my adult life i was always single anyway.....so i rarely had the option....

and if i did... one of them was almost always just a jump off that i didn't call for anything else anyway....so it was easy to not answer when they called

I've only dated one person at a time so I was never going out with multiple women. If a chick still trying to go out with other dudes then I won't be one of them.

Ive dated several people at once and had no intention on being exclusive.

I will never focus on just one person, all at once--- unless I know for certain I want to be with them.
I would have to know and feel that our courtship would be fruitful and beneficial in the long run.
once I know for sure that I can submit to you and be vulnerable with you, I will then sever ties with whomever and focus on building a strong, long-lasting relationship with you.

However, the process of me knowing I want to be with you may take awhile.
this doesnt mean Im fucking and courting other ppl, it just means I'm weighing all options before I dive right in.

I refuse to settle in relationships.

Last edited:

I will never focus on just one person, all at once--- unless I know I'm certain I want to be with them.
I would have to know and feel that our courtship would be fruitful and beneficial in the long run.
once I know for sure that I can submit to you and be vulnerable with you, I will then sever ties with whomever and focus on building a strong, long-lasting relationship with you.

this doesnt mean Im fucking and courting other ppl, it just means I'm weighing all options before I dive right in.

Same. I don't accept settling in any area that matters to me tbh. Only live one life.

No shame in your game. Love n relationships are one of those things you gotta determine your personal approach to.

I'm a great multitasker but not when it comes to dating. When I like a mf, they get all my attention but it has to be some kind of verbal agreement that we are about to be dating or exclusive. You can't just expect me to know.

When I really really like a mf, half the time I'm head over heels for the mf that nobody else matters. Straight tunnel vision.

@Race Jones

Admittedly I have a problem doing what you talked about mainly due to it seems once guys figure that out it becomes a problem. But I'm supposed to accept them doing it to me. Ugh I hate the dating game lol

@Race Jones

Admittedly I have a problem doing what you talked about mainly due to it seems once guys figure that out it becomes a problem. But I'm supposed to accept them doing it to me. Ugh I hate the dating game lol

Get out of it and move to Denver. Easy fix if you ask me.

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

@Race Jones

You don't have to accept anything, especially not double standards. Let those guys filter themselves out.

I will never focus on just one person, all at once--- unless I know for certain I want to be with them.

Interesting pov

Would you actually tell those people or would you just cut them off cold turkey?

How would you break the news to the dudes who lost out?

Interesting pov

Would you actually tell those people or would you just cut them off cold turkey?

See the "Truth" Thread. :-) lol

You're really asking for it aren't you

giphy.gif

Interesting pov

sometimes dudes stop talking to me because I won't have sex with them after several dates or because of how free spirited I am. sooooo some typically fizzle out on their own.

Others will take a step back because they might see me out somewhere with someone else and understand that I'm out here just doing me.
(but oddly these guys end up becoming my platonic friends later on lol)

I don't just cut ppl off because we didn't work out romantically. A lot of the dudes ive dated have other great qualities that make them dope ass friends.

Ive rarely dated more than one person i grew up thinking dating will lead to relationship so i viewed it as dishonesty but i was younger. I tend to ask blatant questions to whoever im dating so i can figure out where im at with her. Like can i talk to other people? Fuck other people (if she not looking for sex) Do you to be exclusive or we having fun

Back