Welcome To aBlackWeb

When browsing ABW.....

I do my best viewing.....

• Total voters
I sho do but I didn’t learn on a laptop I took keyboarding on a desktop and I can type over 50 words a minute...

Anything else?

Oh you know it’s cause I ain’t one of his fruits and all that... Lol
Az, you don't have to do this. What fruit you wanna be hon?

You look like a golden kiwi. They good af and sweet too.

Why you letting chi try to divide us? It was a legit question. You think chi really care if you can type or not? I assure you he don't. I do which is why I ask. It wasn't me being petty, it was out of concern.

Ap and Tupac cares if don't nobody else do

Why you letting chi try to divide us? It was a legit question. You think chi really care if you can type or not? I assure you he don't. I do which is why I ask. It wasn't me being petty, it was out of concern.

Wow.....

Aye man what the fuck is this shit?

Nah don’t do that, ain’t nobody trying to hear a grown ass man calling people fruits and shit.
Matter a fact it makes me cringe when I read it like is he for real?
Nah for real though?

Yeah I’m sure you asked because you actually care and wasn’t trying to make me look dumb!

Tupac is dead and:
giphy.gif

Nah don’t do that, ain’t nobody trying to hear a grown ass man calling people fruits and shit.
Matter a fact it makes me cringe when I read it like is he for real?
Nah for real though?

Yeah I’m sure you asked because you actually care and wasn’t trying to make me look dumb!

Tupac is dead and:
giphy.gif
I'ma say this because I do care

I'm not sure what your previous experience was with online communities, but while I recognize there is a sea of fuck niggas, I ain't one of em.

You letting chi distort your view of my genuine intentions and for what? I didn't throw any shade or give a subliminal towards you. You haven't done anything to me.

You also brought up someone who didn't have anything to do with what the two of us were talking about and for what? Now had she done that to you, it would've been an issue.

Chi really don't give a shit about the exchange between you and I. He threw the chair then dipped. If anyone should be in here dropping one word posts, it should be me, and that word would be messy.

As far as the fruit name goes, it's jovial banter from a name they had eons ago. I don't understand what that has to do with anything either but here we are.

I don't have any issues with you, I don't have any issues with her. What's between y'all is between y'all. Don't make this more than it is.

But you answered my question so thank you

I'ma say this because I do care

I'm not sure what your previous experience was with online communities, but while I recognize there is a sea of fuck niggas, I ain't one of em.

You letting chi distort your view of my genuine intentions and for what? I didn't throw any shade or give a subliminal towards you. You haven't done anything to me.

You also brought up someone who didn't have anything to do with what the two of us were talking about and for what? Now had she done that to you, it would've been an issue.

Chi really don't give a shit about the exchange between you and I. He threw the chair then dipped. If anyone should be in here dropping one word posts, it should be me, and that word would be messy.

As far as the fruit name goes, it's jovial banter from a name they had eons ago. I don't understand what that has to do with anything either but here we are.

I don't have any issues with you, I don't have any issues with her. What's between y'all is between y'all. Don't make this more than it is.

But you answered my question so thank you

Honestly I didn’t throw anybody into this conversation. It wasn’t about her but about the names you call women.

You can put the cape away cause that’s what it really sounds like you doin here.
I don’t see how you asking me if I can type is you showing concern?
Had I said no do you really think that would had helped me in any way other than for folks to think that I’m stupid?
I mean please elaborate on how that could’ve helped me in any way?

Honestly I didn’t throw anybody into this conversation. It wasn’t about her but about the names you call women.

You can put the cape away cause that’s what it really sounds like you doin here.
I don’t see how you asking me if I can type is you showing concern?
Had I said no do you really think that would had helped me in any way other than for folks to think that I’m stupid?
I mean please elaborate on how that could’ve helped me in any way?
So it's only caping if I reference anything related to Kandy when everyone knows I call her pear? I guess it was caping for you too when I was taking up for you as well behind the scenes and in public right?

If you choosing sides of people, then you on the wrong side. I care about what's right and wrong and not who. I'm one of the biggest advocates of females on this site period. If that's considered caping then sign me up because I've caped got every single female on this site at some point according to your logic, you included.

Also, had you said no, I would've more than likely tried to hit you in the PM with some recommendations of some software that might have helped (legal or illegal) or maybe recommended some hacks you could do to try and learn how to type on a laptop.

I've helped a slew a of members here behind the scenes, even niggas who wished death on me. Wait, was I supposed to mention that? Fuck it at this point.

In short Az, stop being so paranoid. I'm not out to get you. There are no ulterior motives on my part. I'm a genuinely nice person but somehow in 2018, that still gets labeled as caking or simping a female.

Reactions: Lea
So it's only caping if I reference anything related to Kandy when everyone knows I call her pear? I guess it was caping for you too when I was taking up for you as well behind the scenes and in public right?

If you choosing sides of people, then you on the wrong side. I care about what's right and wrong and not who. I'm one of the biggest advocates of females on this site period. If that's considered caping then sign me up because I've caped got every single female on this site at some point according to your logic, you included.

Also, had you said no, I would've more than likely tried to hit you in the PM with some recommendations of some software that might have helped (legal or illegal) or maybe recommended some hacks you could do to try and learn how to type on a laptop.

I've helped a slew a of members here behind the scenes, even niggas who wished death on me. Wait, was I supposed to mention that? Fuck it at this point.

In short Az, stop being so paranoid. I'm not out to get you. There are no ulterior motives on my part. I'm a genuinely nice person but somehow in 2018, that still gets labeled as caking or simping a female.

No it has nothing to do with Kandy though so when I said caping I meant you tried to make it look like something it wasn’t by suggesting I brought her in it.
She isn’t the only one you named a fruit, it was meant in general.
Had you asked me in a pm and not out here for the whole ABW to see then I might’ve believed you asked out of concern.

Last edited:
No it has nothing to do with Kandy though so when I said caping I meant you tried to make it look like something it wasn’t by suggesting I brought her in it.
She isn’t the only one you named a fruit, it was meant in general.
Had you asked me in a pm and not out here for the whole ABW to see them I might’ve believed you asked out of concern.
You made an assumption, I made an assumption. Let's call it a wash.

Unless otherwise stated, one assumption you can make is that my interactions with you always come from a genuine place

Back