Welcome To aBlackWeb

When browsing ABW.....

I do my best viewing.....

• Total voters
Mobile only (have that same wifi only issue)

Sometimes while im at work i try to find ppls router and password to log on

Due to the AT&T issue with this site I barely post nowadays unless I'm on WiFi. My other phone is Verizon but that's for work so yeah

Never on desktop

So this is the 2nd time logging in here on my phone. I'm on T-Mobile via Net10. Shit works just fine in Dolphin (the only browser I use on my phone). Anyone on Android either ditch AT&T or use Dolphin as your browser... or both

So this is the 2nd time logging in here on my phone. I'm on T-Mobile via Net10. Shit works just fine in Dolphin (the only browser I use on my phone). Anyone on Android either ditch AT&T or use Dolphin as your browser... or both

So no issues wit Dolphin?

Only problem I had on the phone was that the Samasung default browser wouldn't load the site. I got the Google Chrome app and the site loaded/logged in no problem, but I only used it that one time.

Only problem I had on the phone was that the Samasung default browser wouldn't load the site. I got the Google Chrome app and the site loaded/logged in no problem, but I only used it that one time.
what cell company you with?

I use firefox and have a samsung and I dont ever have issues with the site. *knock on wood*

AT&T.

I don't think I was on wi-fi anywhere.
you sure?

I think At&t be having that smart wifi turned on in places you dont realize

Home Depot by my house is one of em...go figure

Back