Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's Your Thoughts On Project: 2025 ?

Yall love pretending me and maybe Race Jones are the only two human beings saying what we're saying

thank God for Kendrick Lamar because y'all can't play dumb anymore
I'ma get at you in a minute 🐕ie

How would they even be able to pull off their agenda? There are still three branches of government and from the shit I read they believe a president can executive order their way to authoritarianism.

Republican politicians have to be the dumbest mfs on the planet. This is gonna rile up their "opposition" to vote and they can't even accomplish what they state they hope to.

I can't believe these mfs have power in our govnt
Get rid of the departments, make the military their police, etc. (what they publicly want to do)

You are so stupid that even after I told you I put that he/him in my sig it was to trigger your stupid ass you still think it's a "gotcha". You are so stupid that you don't know that every time you press that "coon" button you owe me royalties.

Bruh... you are a retard and a sex criminal. You a freaky ass nigga that impersonates a bisexual rapper in order to endear yourself to women so you can try to sexually blackmail them. There is nothing you could ever say to me to make me take you seriously online. Offline however I would probably put you in the dirt except for the fact that I know you the type of loudmouth on the internet but docile in real life nigga to keep shit cordial when you're face to face with a real nigga ANYBODY.

ol' they/them catfish lookin ass nigga.

Oh so that's who disathrope is. I didn't know.

Anyway project 2025 is definitely not a fear tactic and there have been many draconian laws being passed out here

Back