Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's Your Thoughts On Project: 2025 ?

I'll tell you this one thing Trill

You have the best of both worlds

By not voting, you get the benefits of the people who do and then if shit don't go your way, you get to say "I told you so"

Cause let's face it, you ain't gonna turn down shit that improves your quality of life even if you didn't vote for it

But save whatever rebuttal you have when the voting thread gets bumped

Project 2025 is legit but also fearmongering. I hate that liberals now reacting about it now and not months ago when it was leaked by a conservative think tank convention.

Republicans been doing this for years, flooding the Judicial with conservative judges. They also been slowly taking over state legislators. But they can't pull it off even if Trump wins, they most likely wont even control the senate or house.

Why do you want TikTok banned I'm curious?
Addicting toxic brainrotting app that promotes GenZ doing cringy, stupid and dangerous challenges for money and clout (especially if it's to "prank" innocent people by harming them for views). Also espionage from China.

And ironically China banned Tiktok

Last edited:
Addicting toxic brainrotting app that promotes GenZ doing cringy, stupid and dangerous challenges for money and clout. Also espionage from China.

And ironically China banned Tiktok
So basically IG, Snapchat, FB and any other app that younger generations flock to....got it

Also as someone who works for a company and my last company as well as that spies on everything you do TikTok ain't shit compared to them not even close. Not even a little bit 😵‍💫.

Project 2025 is legit but also fearmongering. I hate that liberals now reacting about it now and not months ago when it was leaked by a conservative think tank convention.

Republicans been doing this for years, flooding the Judicial with conservative judges. They also been slowly taking over state legislators. But they can't pull it off even if Trump wins, they most likely wont even control the senate or house.
It's really not fear mongering when you go to the their website and it tells you everything they're doing and or going to do. That's the opposite of fear mongering that's actually honesty.

So basically IG, Snapchat, FB and any other app that younger generations flock to....got it

Also as someone who works for a company and my last company as well as that spies on everything you do TikTok ain't shit compared to them not even close. Not even a little bit 😵‍💫.
I don't even have those socials you mentioned. I deleted all of 'em so they can ban those too if they could

I would rather have my data collected by the US than China...

It's really not fear mongering when you go to the their website and it tells you everything they're doing and or going to do. That's the opposite of fear mongering that's actually honesty.
It's 1000% Fearmongering when you're telling people to vote AGAINST something.

It's time to vote FOR something

They ain't doing shit to us they haven't already done

Back