Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's your plans for the summer?

Been thinking about doing a solo cruise for my B day. Dint know if I will pull the trigger because I said I was done with cruises. But the cruise would be on the lower side of things. Im already doing a trip to egypt and dubai and that will cost a grip. Add to the fact im trying to buy a house this year.

Been thinking about doing a solo cruise for my B day. Dint know if I will pull the trigger because I said I was done with cruises. But the cruise would be on the lower side of things. Im already doing a trip to egypt and dubai and that will cost a grip. Add to the fact im trying to buy a house this year.
U gon die one day.

If you're financial stable go enjoy yourself.

If you're not financially stable cancel everything lol

U gon die one day.

If you're financial stable go enjoy yourself.

If you're not financially stable cancel everything lol
This might be the move to make. Told my friend and she is interested in going. I want to do it around my B day. I was gonna do a solo trip but she made me change my mind. Our bdays are 2 days apart. I may do a departure up north around jersey or ny. That way I can drive instead of fly. But florida has the most options in terms of destination. I would fly to florida if I go that route.

Decided to do the cruise. This one going to bermuda. Still doing egypt and dubai. Those are already booked. Just confirmed Atlanta. Thats a weekend trip. Last trip im debating on is south africa. Gotta see how much vacation time i got left. Also will do some camping either in va or nc

Back