Welcome To aBlackWeb

What's your plans for the summer?

Now the Covid has magically gone away and or it's common cold status. Are you outside this summer and if so what's your plans? Any trips lined up or business ventures lined up? If your inside what's the reasoning behind that stance?

ARE YOU OUTSIDE!!!??

Still deciding actually. Going to egypt and dubai in the winter so I may not do another big trip before than. Will be going to Atlanta in the summer with friends from high school. Havent seen a few of them in like 4 years since our last reunion

Well...only thing standing out is for me is New Orleans. But it depends on what my schedule looks like wit this new job.

I wouldn't mind going to Essence. That's the main goal. But if not, I just wanna go regardless. My inner fat boy is gonna be unleashed that weekend

Well...only thing standing out is for me is New Orleans. But it depends on what my schedule looks like wit this new job.

I wouldn't mind going to Essence. That's the main goal. But if not, I just wanna go regardless. My inner fat boy is gonna be unleashed that weekend

NOLA is having a robbery problem FYI.

Iā€™m taking car break-ins and at gun point. Itā€™s worse than what the news reporting

Just thought I pass that along to you

Real answer: This the first summer my daughter has been alive that I feel comfortable going out and doing shit in the summer so I'ma try to take her and my 12 year old to the beach and the river and maybe camping. Just tryna get out and do ill family shit with my babies.

Back